First Meeting!

Satoru wanted out. He wanted to leave this stuffy room before the meeting had even started. He'd eyed everyone in the room so far, and no one was very impressive. It was only children, ones who wanted to come to the room early to see Satoru in his full glory. They all shivered as he eyed them up - even the older ones.

As they should.

A maid escorted him out, admitting that they could sneak in a quick walk.

Satoru didn't like the Zenin estate very much. A man had been staring at him during his walk. He turned around to glare at the man, keeping his sight on the man for longer than Satoru would usually look at someone for. It was hard reading him - he had no cursed energy it seemed. Maybe that was why he stood out? He was like a glaringly obvious empty space in the cursed energy atmosphere that was blaring to Satoru, ever since he could remember.

He turned around and continued. "Is anything wrong, Gojo-sama?"

Satoru hook his head, and looked around. He spotted a fountain.

"I'd like some water."

The maid nodded. "From the fountain over there?"

"Yeah, duh."

She smiled, inwardly cursing herself for asking such a stupid question. "Of course, Gojo-sama."

They walked over to the fountain and as they neared, Satoru sensed something else that was odd. It wasn't a lack of cursed energy, far from it - it felt more... repressed? He turned his head around, figuring out where it was coming from. As his maid bent down to collect water from the fountain, Gojo headed over to the repressed energy.

Behind a small cabin. That's where it was.

When he turned the corner, it was not what he was expecting.

A little girl (not much younger than him, but he'd still call her little - even if he didn't consider himself little) leaned back against the wall, plucking at the grass. You looked up at him, when he turned the corner.

Your eyes went wide, as most peoples' did.

He recognized you.

He tilted his head, frowning. "Where do I know you from?"

You scrambled up, and bowed your head. "I am our clan heads' only daughter, Gojo-sama." You raised your head slightly, peeking up at him. "We've passed by each other when with our mothers, I believe."

He seemed to get irritated all of a sudden. "Oh, yeah." He looked down at you, trying to figure out why your cursed energy was different. "How old are you?"

"Um, five," you answered.

"God, raise your head, will you?"

Your eyebrows furrowed, but you did what he said. He seemed to have Naofuki's personality despite not being at the age to go through puberty - that's what you were told, had made your brother so irritable right now.

Once you'd raised your head, Satoru quickly brought up his hand and flicked your forehead. Gasping, you grabbed at your forehead. "What... huh?!"

"Oh my god," Satoru said, sarcastically. "Aren't you mad at me? Don't you want to flick me back, huh? Don't you?"

He seemed to be trying to egg you on... to hit him? But why?

Was it to get you in trouble?

You hoped not.

"No, I'm okay," you shrugged, rubbing at your forehead a little more to soothe it properly.