Boyfriend?

"Nanami's gonna be here any minute!" You called out, as you got off the phone with him. Tsumiki was scrambling around, grabbing her books and shoving them in her backpack. Megumi was on a stool, trying to reach out for some snacks Tsumiki had asked him to get. Satoru went up behind him and grabbed them for him.

"What do you think you have guardians for?" Satoru grumbled to him, as he handed the snacks over.

Megumi scowled back, but went over to Tsumiki and offered to help her some more.

"Why are you so pissy?" You huffed to Satoru.

He rolled his eyes, leaning against the kitchen counter as he crossed his arms. "Well, let me think, the one day we get a free day, without the kids, might I add, you go and schedule an outing with Shoko and her stupid new boyfriend. What are we, her parents, why do we have to formally meet the guy she's dating?"

"I can't find my toothbrush!" Tsumiki yelled.

As you moved to help her, Megumi helped her out. "It's right there!"

You chuckled to yourself quietly, before turning to Satoru. "They're sleeping over at Kento's place," you whispered to him, grinning. "Come on, we get the whole night and morning, alone."

Satoru looked away from you, wanting to keep up his grumpy act. "You're just gonna invite them in on that too," he pouted.

Laughing lightly, you pat his face affectionately, before planting a quick kiss on his lips. Satoru's eyebrows furrowed. "Oh come on, I deserve more than that!"

"You're gonna have to prove that to me, Toru," you smiled at him, before Megumi caught your attention by calling out your name. Satoru groaned. He hated living with kids sometimes.

"Nanami's here!"

"Open the door for him Tsumiki!" You called out, hurrying to the door, that Tsumiki had just opened when you'd gotten there. With your arms open, you wrapped Nanami into a hug, one that he returned with one hand squeezing your shoulders.

"Good afternoon to you, too," he said, before turning to the kids. "I see you don't seem that bad, considering your under Gojo's care."

"Y/N makes up for it," Megumi answered, just as bluntly.

You chuckled, happy the two got along so well. While Megumi was often annoyed by Satoru's more outgoing personality, he connected well with Nanami, who was a lot more introverted and pessimistic like he was. You were glad that he had an adult figure in his life that was similar to him and that he could look forward to seeing for that reason.

It made choosing a babysitter very easy.

"Thanks so much for taking care of them again," you told him, as Satoru rushed to make sure the kids had their backpacks and shoes on.

"They're not a handful at all," Nanami said. "If there's any kids I'd take care of, it's these two." He looked over at them. "Ready?"

The kids nodded, and Nanami hesitantly held onto Tsumiki's hand as she went forward and reached out for it, out of habit, you assumed. After all, Satoru and you always held their hands when you walked with them.

"Bye Y/N! Bye Satoru!" You waved as they walked away and Satoru quickly shut the door, pushing you against it.

You giggled as he kissed up your neck frantically. "What's this about?"

"We have like five minutes before we have to leave and head over to the restaurant." Cupping your face and kissing your face, he smirked. "Let me make the most of it."