Chapter-1 : Longing for Love

Ambala
Aarohi's home
10:00 pm

Aarohi is in deep thoughts while sitting at her study desk in her room. There was a peaceful silence in her room. She was about to write something in her diary. She loves to pen down her feelings and poems in this diary.

This diary holds a lot of secrets about her. So she protects it like a diamond from everyone. She lives for four things: Her diary,books,music and fourth one?

She opened the diary and started writing ✍️
Love is the best feeling that exists.
It can bring you to life from death.
It can kill a person within a moment.
If you don't believe in magic.
Then fall in love.
Because everything is magical in love✨️

Fourth one is her first love which is most precious to her.She stopped writing and closed the diary. She got up from desk and went to her closet place. In one corner where her clothes was placed a black coat is placed.

She took of that coat and placed it in such a way so she could feel the energy of it. This is not any simple piece of cloth to her it was much precious than a diamond to her.

The fragrance in that coat reminded her of that special meet. She smelled the fragrance of that coat and said ,"If for me love have any fragrance than it is this perfume immensed in this coat".

Aarohi thought in her mind recalling her memories......

It's been year to that day but sometimes I feels like this is an incident from tomorrow. That single person made a ordinary night really special to me.

It was written in my destiny to attend that fest. Otherwise I was not much interested in going there. That winter night I even forgot my coat at home mistakenly or I can say that destiny had written something more better in my favour.

The fest was organised outdoor.Firstly, i was enjoying with my friends there but the winter there was out of tolerance my now. So i decided to leave from there and went to a corner in dark.

I was sitting there in sad and gloomy mood. Suddenly i felt like someone is standing behind me. When i turned backward it was a stranger's face which was barely visible due to lack of lights there.

He sat beside me. I was lost in my thoughts for a while. He said ,"Tumhe iss raat ke andhere mein Darr nahi lagta ase sab logo se dur iss sannate mein kya khoj rahi ho".

I replied to him, " Raat to roj ek jaisi hi hoti hai andhere to humare mann mein hote hai jo isse darawna bana diya karte hai or baat rahi iss khamoshi ki wo to meri jarurat hai ek ".

He said ," Mann to tumhara bhi udas hi hai ab tumhari pareshani ki wajah batana nahi chahogi kyuki bina pareshani bataye to ajtk kisi bhi uljhan ka hal mila nahi hai ".

I asked in a curious manner," Aap suljha sakenge mere mann ki uljhan ko". He replied in calm way ," Wada to nahi kar sakta par koshish pakka karunga".

I said," Actually baat ye hai ki mein yaha apne friends ke saath enjoy krna chahti thi par mein apna jacket ghar par hi bhul gayi. Ab thand mere brdash se bahar chali gayi thi. To maine haar man ke yaha kone mein aa kar bethna hi sahi samjha."

He said ," Itni si pareshani se ghabra jaogi to aage life mein haar jaogi. Ek baat kahu tumse aisi koi pareshani nahi hoti jiska hal nahi hota hai. Life tumhe 100 mauke de na agar dukhi hone ke to tum bas wo ek wajah par focus karna jis se tumhe khushi milti ho".

I said , " Baatein to aap achi kar lete ho par aise do baatein keh dene se kya apni pareshani door kar di. Optimistic hona acha hai par dusro ko jhuti umeedein dena bhi koi achi baat nahi hai".

He said," Ok, so do you want me to take some actions rather than speaking some words to make great impression right".I replied ," Yes , I do".

With in a moment he took off his coat and covered it on me. I was surprised with his gesture. Before i could say anything he said " kaha tha na har mushkil ka hal nikala ja sakta hai . Reality ko dimag mein rakhna jaruri hai par itna bhi nhi ki mann mein shak ke alawa kuch na bache".

I was confused that what to say ,"I said thank you and sorry too. I misjudged you. He replied ," It's completely fine kabhi kabhi hum pareshaniyo mein aise ulajh jate hai ki samne wale ke point of view samajh hi nahi pate".

I said ," Why are you helping me even after  my rude behaviour". He said ," Maybe I am sended here to help you and if I didn't do it then mine or your destiny story will be changed"

I was about to say something then he interrupted and said in a humorous manner ," Tum sawal bahut puchti ho itni curiousity aati kaha se hai tum mein".
I said ," I just wanted to say thank you for being with me here you actually made me feel better."

He said ," No one can stop it to happen whatever is written in destiny".Then his phone rang so he got up and said ," I need to go, Take care.

I was amazed that what just happened to me . Just a moment before i was sitting there in a gloomy and a single person turned all the things in my favour. His presence made me felt like that he was the warmth of fire in a winter night i needed the most.

He was with me for a small duration. I felt that this man is the one who will support me in every situation. But then a realisation hitted me that will i ever meet him again and if i do how will i recognise him because i don't even saw his face properly.

I was sure that i fell for him. I thought in my mind if this story is started then it will also end properly without remaining incomplete. He gave up over his coat that day but I lose my heart to him for forever.

I wish this meet was little more longer so I would have got some more time with him. His presence made me felt like that he is the light to my dark world.

If you asked me how many times you came to my mind, I would say once because you came and never left.

In present, Aarohi's present thought in her mind ," I wish it is written in our destiny to meet. Because at that time even after being with me you were not mine.

She took off that coat and placed it back in her closet. She had tears in her eyes when she was separating that coat from herself. She in her mind it's been years to this day. But I still long for your support in my life.

Author's P.O.V: The positive hope that stranger guy had given to Aarohi still motivates her to wait for him. Because she feels that he is one who will complete her no matter how many years later their reunion is planned.

***********

Thank you guys for reading!

I hope you loved the first chapter❤️