Chapter-18 : Blessing

Next day
8:00 am

Aarohi asked Navya ," Kitni der lagaoge ready hone mein ". Navya replied ," Bas paanch minute aur ". Navya replied ," Aise keh ke aadha ghanta laga diya hai tumne ".

Soon Navya came out , embellished in a dark pink plazo suit paired with a peach and pink dupatta.
Reference pic for her outfit :

Aarohi complemented her by saying "looking pretty ". She said ," Aur tum jo murder karne chali ho wo kya ".

Aarohi looked at herself who was dressed in a blue anarkali suit with dupatta in the same colour.
Reference pic for her outfit :

Aarohi said ," Maine kiska murder karna hai ab ". Navya said ," Jitni sundar lag rahi ho tum , Aarav sir ko to heart attack pad jana hai . Ye murder nahi to kya hai ".

This time she earned a smack on her head from Aarohi . Aarohi said ," kitni bakwas karti ho tum , pehle hi bahut late kar diya hai tumne ".

Saying this they both left the room and departed outside where Aarav and Vihaan were waiting for them.

Vihaan asked , " Aaj kaha chale sabse pehle ?". Aarohi said ," I have a suggestion". Vihaan replied, " What ?".

Aarohi replied ," Pehle gaadi mein to bethe sab raste mein batati hu location." This time Vihaan was driving and Aarav was in the passenger seat and the rest of them were in the back seat.

After the 1 hour travel they all were standing in front of a beautiful temple.

Mahakaleshwar Temple

Aarav said ,"It is more than beautiful ". Aarohi said ," Yes ". Vihaan asked ," By the way how you got this idea . I mean there are a lot more places right ".

Aarohi replied ,"Because I think there could be no better start to day than that. As it is monday today and this day is dedicated to Lord Shiva. So visiting this auspicious place will be a blissful experience for us ".

Soon they entered the temple premises Navya and Aarohi covered their heads with dupattas , Vihaan and Aarav also did the same with the handkerchief.

They all entered the main temple premise where jyotirlinga was situated and was mesmerised by the beauty of it and the positive energy engrossed in the environment.

Aarav's P.O.V. -
Since the last 2 years , I have only seen the worst phases. My family also got worried while watching me in this state. I beg for forgiveness from all those who suffered due to me. A part of me died with that single crucial mistake and she arrived as a sunshine ray. I don't want to ruin her other people in my life.

A dark past is like a wave of tsunamis.
If once it arrives it ends up everything.
All that is left is broken pieces from the past which tears the happiness of the present.

Later, they left for the place where the main idol of Lord Shiva was situated along with its idols of other deities that were also present there.

Aarav and Aarohi were walking together as they were having a conversation followed by Vihaan and Navya who were walking silently.