Chapter 10 -Unsaid Words

Singhania's office
9:00 am

Aarohi was passing through the corridor as Navya was calling her in the conference room for her help. She was in a hurry so she was quickly rushing to the hall side.

Suddenly , she bumped into a guy. To her surprise it was Aarav. Her eyes widened in reaction.She was about to fall due to this sudden collision.

Her stomach twitched inside when his one veiny hand grabbed her wrist and the other grabbed her waist when she was about to fall. His single touch made goosebumps arise all over her body.

Coming over her shyness , she looked up and saw a pair of dark brown orbs intensely staring into her eyes.

Soon Aarav realised that they are not in a comfortable position right now. So he gave time to Aarohi to get in a stable manner and then left his grip over her body.

Aarav cleared his throat and said ," You okay". Aarohi hesitated a bit and said ," I am fine ". Aarav hummed in response and he quickly left from there.

Aarav's P.O.V. -
I was leaving my cabin to go outside to go somewhere and suddenly I bumped into her. She was about to fall and the only solution I found to save her is to grab her anyhow. But later I found us in an uncomfortable state I quickly pulled back. My intention was just to save her from getting hurt nothing else. I will not justify myself now. I don't know what is going through this moment. I just want to get rid of it. So I quickly moved out from there .

Aarohi was left there. Blood rushed to her cheeks making them crimson red.
Her heart skipped a beat when her hands were in his hold.

She would have definitely fainted if that moment would have extended even a little more because the sensation i was feeling inside was taking over her body and she had almost been numb.

Aarohi's P.O.V.-
As soon as I bumped into him and realised it was he , the situation was out of hand for me. His grip on my body made my breaths get heavy. I couldn't process this sudden growing proximity with him. I don't know how he understands my situation even better than me as he pulled back sensing my discomfort. I wish he could understand my feelings as well. I wish I could tell him the reason for my discomfort was not his touch it was my feelings for him who increases my heartbeat whenever he is near to me.

I want to overcome these barriers of silence between us which are creating distance in us and confess what I feel for you.

Aarohi was left in a confused state. She was thinking that due to her Aarav felt discomfort because she reacted in the wrong way. She was feeling guilty that she made him believe that she is uncomfortable around him. But the fact is he is the one who provides her peace.
She doesn't know why she always fails in expressing herself. These introvert traits she hates and it is a long way to go with them.

Khamoshiyaan humare beech ki

ek dard se bhara khanjar hai

Pata mujhe ye bhi hai

Iss ishq ka nahi koi manzar hai

Ishq ki barsaatein ho rahi mere aas pas

mere dil ki zameen to aaj bhi banjar hai

Iss khamoshi ko tod du kya

Rishte ko humare naya mod du kya

Naseeb to humare milne nahi aaj bhi

Mere mann ki gehraiyon mein

Dafan hai ye raaz aaj bhi ❤️

Author's P.O.V-
None of them is at fault for this , it was just their silence as none comprehend words to express how they felt at that moment. Aarav left without uttering a single word which made the situation even more complex and Aarohi is upset as he shows herself the most vulnerable around the man she finds her peace in.