Chapter -5 : Journey to Udaipur

Ambala
Aarohi's home
10:00 am

Aarohi was busy packing for Udaipur in her room. She was taking out clothes from her closet to pack her luggage. Then her attention got diverted to that black coat.

She said ," Isse to yaha chod ke jana ka mein soch bhi nahi sakti thi". She smiled a little and placed it in one corner of her suitcase so that no one noticed it.

She took out her diary and started writing ✍️
Chal di hu mein naye safar par
Mann mein leke khayal tumhara
Ab to bas khuda hi jane ki
Usne kya likha anjaam humara.

She closed the diary and placed it in her bag. She was done with her packing. She went to change her outfit for journey and changed into grey skinny jeans, black crop top and a leather jacket.

You can take this image as a reference for her outfit of the day.

Her mother (Ragini) entered the room. She was little worried. Aarohi sensed her expression.She smiled to her mom, who was little emotional with idea of her daughter leaving her for months. She was worried for her.

Aarohi understood the silence of her mother and said ," Don't worry mumma,bas kuch mahino ki hi to baat hai fir mein aapke pas hi rahungi ".

Ragini said, " Par beta....". She was about to say something and then Aarohi interrupted and said ," Mumma , agar aap ase hi emotional rahoge to mera jana mushkil ho jaega".

Aarohi smiled and hugged her mother tightly. Ankit was leaning on side table placed near and silently observing both of them. When both mother daughter duo were hugging.

He said ," Aap dono maa beti ka humesha record raha hai humesha mujhe sideline karne ka ". Aarohi chuckled ," Aap to side line mein hi raho".

Ankit raised his eyebrow and said , " kuch kaha tumne ?". Aarohi laughed and said ," kuch nahi bhaiya , mein to ye keh rahi thi aap bhi aa jao na". Later, he also joined them for a group hug.

Ragini left the room after a while . Only Aarohi and Ankit are left in room. Ankit said," Suno Aarohi tumse ek baat karni hai ".Aarohi replied," Boliye bhaiya".

Ankit said, "Door ja rahi ho iska matlab ye nahi ki jhansi ki raani ban kar apni sari problems se akele ladti raho. Maturity ka matlab ye nahi ki apne pareshani apne tak rakhna Agar kuch bhi problem ho to I am just one call away.

Aarohi replied ," Samajh gayi mere pyare bhai jo bhi aapne samjhaya ki kisi bhi condition mein khud ko akele na samajhna. Aap har situation mein mera saath doge. I know you are the best brother in world ".

Ankit said ," Chalo abb jyada makhan na laga mujhe niche chalte hai warna fir tu airport ke liye late ho jaegi ". Aarohi nodded her head for a yes . She followed him downstairs along with her luggage.