Chapter-14 : Realisations

Udaipur
Singhania's office
8:00 pm

It's been hours since Aarohi went missing. Aarav, Vihaan and Navya all were worried. Navya couldn't handle her emotions in fear of losing her friend.

Vihaan was busy with Aarav inquiring about Aarohi. An environment of chaos was created in the office.

Currently , Aarav was genuinely disturbed by her sudden disappearance.
He wants to make every single effort to find her not because of Navya or Vihaan but only because he actually cares.

No matter if he wanted to end that friendship it does not mean he hates her it is his own insecurities who are letting people enter in his life.

Vihaan and Aarav entered in a room to check all Cctv footages. They checked all of them one by one. Last clip was of main exit gate.

They checked it and found that Aarohi had actually not yet left from office. One of the employees there said ,"we have no clue regarding it I think we should leave it for now. If she was in the office we would have definitely found her here."

Aarav's jaw clenched at his words and with a dead pan emotion he said ," Get out ". The employee said ," Sir, finding her is not easy at all ".

This statement added up to rage in Aarav's eyes and his fist curl turned into fist. He yelled while slamming his fist on a nearby table and said ," I said get the hell out of here. Leave if you don't want me to fire you right now ".

Expression of fear appeared on the face of employee resulting him to leave immediately. Aarav's fist was wounded deeply. Blood was dripping from his knuckles.

Vihaan said ," Calm down bhai we will definitely find her. Ignore them. You have hurted your hand. I think you should get it treated as soon as possible ".

Aarav said ," No I am fine. Just make sure that not a single room of office remain unchecked".Vihaan said, " But we have around 200+ rooms in office ".

Aarav said ," Engage every single present here to find her. We have to find her at any cost ". Vihaan nodded in response.

Aarav was roaming in the office searching for her madly with the untreated wound on his hand.

Out of nowhere a sudden realisation hit him that were all the store rooms checked because there is no cctvs in any of the store room.

He quickly took out of his phone and messaged Vihaan ," I am leaving to check all the store rooms, you also do the same ".

Aarav quickly rushed to all store room sides. He reached a store room which was at a isolated place. Then he entered into a dark room.

As soon as he was about to leave the room just by seeking a glance at room. He decided to go further in room. He turned on the flash light of his phone.

Suddenly he saw Aarohi was lying unconscious there. As soon as his glance fall over her. He quickly rushed to her.

Reaching near her he placed her head on his lap he tried to wake her up. Seeing no response from her. He picked her up in a bridal style and went to the nearest cabin.

He reached the cabin along with her and made her lie on a couch. When he was about to leave to grab some water Aarohi was deeply afraid and was murmuring ," Please open the door . I am stuck here ".

Aarav shut off his eyes seeing what she had gone through in few past hours.
He placed his palm gently over her forehead and softly spoke ," You are safe now ".