Chapter-28: Uninvited blues

11:00 pm

Aarav and Aarohi were sitting at a table. Aarav's mind was tangled in the thoughts of how to express his feelings to her. He was not sure what she may think of him after that, as in his mind she may or may not have feelings for her.

He didn't want to ruin their bond. He wanted to stay with her, but definitely not at a cost where the initial spark of their bond disappears.

After thinking a lot, he asked , " Aarohi ? ".She replied in her calm and sweet tone ," Kahiye" which is enough to flatter his heart again.

Her voice is a medicine to unhealed pain burried deep inside him 💟

Aarav said , " Have you ever dated someone ? ". This question left her in a bit of an astonishment. She replied with a simple nod in no.

He further asked , " Are you looking forward to being in a relationship ? ". Aarohi replied, " You mean a dating kind relationship ? ".

Aarav replied, " kind off ". Aarohi replied , " Honestly not at all ". Her answer left him in a disappointed state.

She said , " I don't want to get into any bond in the hope of getting love ". Aarav curiously asked ," What do you mean by it ? ".

Aarohi replied , " I want that love is the reason for my partner to stay with me. If you are staying together with a person and you end up referring to the habit of staying with them as love then it is not my kind of love".

Aarohi asked , " I gave you two options. First , loving someone you can't be with and Second , being with someone you can't love. What will you choose ? ".

Aarav hesitatingly said , " It's a little complex to choose ". Aarohi replied , " I will choose the first one ". Aarav curiously asked , " But why ? ".

Aarohi replied , " If you can't be with the person it will provide you a pain to depth. It may ruin your peace too. But in the second option think if you are bound by some person you are not able to love. It will be worse. This way instead of one two person's life will be at stake. Care, affection and respect everything is important in a relationship. But if love is absent then any relationship can fail easily"

Aarav said , " But still I didn't get it. Why are you not in favour of dating. I mean you can get one through dating too ".Aarohi replied , " In other words love is not found when you are desperately looking for it. For example all your friends are in a relationship. This lit up an excitement in you to feel the same. So you desperately searching for a partner who can light up your soul with an immense love.But this doesn't mean you might be your true soulmate when you wish to meet them. Love needs a lot of patience.Years back someone told me if it ends with time and distance it was an attachment. But if it deepens while being at a distance then you are in love. Love knows no boundaries when flings end with distance in cities , love exists in distance across oceans True love just happens ,it's not a script for which you can decide time and place according to your choice. No matter even if it is forbidden. Love written in your destiny will make it to you on its own ".

Aarav's P.O.V.
Her perspective about love is ethereal. She deserves all the love. But she is too precious but how will she get the kind of love with no boundaries from a man who is not able to accept his true self. I don't want her to feel unloved. What if she felt stuck with me ? I loved her and I can't describe it in a way the man in her books used to do. But will she be happy with me ? Is my love enough for her ?