Chapter 32- Miseries

Two days later.......

Navya and Aarohi were taking sips from their coffee.When Navya spoke , " I was thinking of quitting my job ".Aarohi choked on her drink and surprisingly asked, " But why ? ".

Navya replied , " When I started this job, I was in a rush to earn. But now while thinking in a calm state of mind. I realised that I should complete my further studies.I have an entire life ahead to earn but I want to learn more now. This job of a P.A. was my past decision. But I don't want to stick to it anymore. I want to achieve more. I want to ace in my career now. "

Aarohi spoke with an upset face , " So you will be moving out then ? ". Navya nodded in a yes. Aarohi asked , " But Vihaan ? ".
Navya said, " But we are not in a relationship, maybe it doesn't affect him much ".

Aarohi said, " It doesn't mean he will not get hurt ". Navya felt a pang in her heart that may be her intentions are right but she didn't want to end up crushing his heart.

Aarohi said , " So you are going to say no to him even now ? ". Navya shrugged her shoulders and said , " I don't know ". Aarohi said , " Mein ye isliye nahi keh rahi ki wo Aarav ka bhai hai ya mera dost hai. Mein ye isliye keh rahi hu ki wo bas tumhare thode se pyaar mein apni khushiya dhund raha hai ".

Navya said , " Par ". Aarohi said , " Mujhe pata hai ki wo tumhe force nahi karne wala ki tum uski feelings reciprocate karo. Par maine dekha hai ki tum kitni khush hoti ho uske saath. Kya usne aaj tak tumhe uncomfortable feel karaya kabhi bhi ? ".

Navya nodded for a no. Aarohi said , " Exactly he is raised in such a manner that he will never hurt any girl. You know what happened the night, your drink was spiked ? ".

Navya said , " Yeah?". Aarohi said , " He told you half truth ". Navya stammered ," What do you mean by half truth ? ". Aarohi said , " That day you were highly intoxicated and all we saw was your lipstick mark on his neck and shirt ".

Shock would be a short word to describe what was left in Navya's mind.
Navya said , " But why will I do it ". Aarohi replied , " You were not in your sense that day. "

Navya said , " Why didn't he tell me all this ? ". Aarohi said , " Because he didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable ".
Navya said , " You mean I was clinging to him all that night ". Aarohi replied , " Exactly ".

Aarohi said , " Later on, when I was teasing him regarding that incident. He told me the truth about how you were adamant to kiss him that day. But he knew his boundaries. He took you home because you were not in the right state of mind and you were also in drenched cloth as you both fall in the pool ".

Navya asked, " We in the pool ? ". Aarohi said , " Yeah, he told me you were trapping him to push into the pool. So he also pulled you along. He didn't tell me ahead. But i guess you guys must have an amazing pool romance, right ". She spoke it with a teasing smile.

Navya said , " Why will I do all this , especially with him ".Aarohi said , " You know it really well that if there is some guy instead of him to what extent the situation may turn out to be , as you were the one who started it even though you were not in your sense.But it was he who understood what was right at the point of time ".

Navya asked , " Why did he do it ? ". Aarohi slammed her palm on his forehead and said , " Idiot he loves you and you also do . Admit it or not you are in love with him ".