Chapter-33: Won at life

Next morning
7:00 am

Vihaan entered Aarav's room. When he reached his room. He saw a document was placed on the side table there. He noticed that Aarav had left from there to take a shower.

Vihaan was about to leave but then the document placed there fell on the ground. He turned back to place it on the table but then his gaze fell over the name written on it.

He turned numb after reading the documents as it was Navya's resignation paper which stated she is gonna resign next week.

Vihaan's P.O.V.
I think last night was enough for her to prove that she doesn't love me. I know it's not easy for my heart to accept the fact that I am not getting the person I loved. You can fight the world for your girl , but you can't fight with that girl to forcibly love you. Love is not deliberately done or can be stopped to be done. You can't love or unlove someone whenever you wish to. Sometimes you can't change the ending written for you and I think for us it may be in the next life. Maybe in the next life she will trust me enough so that we could get our happily ever after. Because in this life now I want to give up over efforts to win her heart or I can say she snatched the chance she provided me  So, Mr. Vihaan Singhania who used to think that he can pull out any girl any time is  losing the girl he loved to death. She is resigning from this job because she doesn't want to stay around me. She is giving over her job because of me. I don't want her to lose it, if someone had to leave from here then it would be me ".

Time skips.....

Soon Aarav entered into Vihaan's room searching for him as he had been missing for the last one hour. He saw a sticky note pasted at a magnetic board there.

Note:
Bhai, I am returning to Delhi. I know I was supposed to accompany you till the end of that project. But I can't do it now. I have another request for you. Tell her that she doesn't have to sacrifice her job because of me. I am leaving and she never has to face me again.

Aarav became stressed, he quickly took out his phone and dialled Aarohi's number.

Aarohi : Hello Aarav.

Aarav : Hello Aarohi , jaldi se Navya ko lekar ghar pe aa jao.

Aarohi : Par hua kya ?

Aarav: Wo sab mein baad mein batata hu, bas tum aa jao jaldi se.

Soon within a time span of half an hour Navya and Aarohi were in front of his sight. Aarohi said , " Ab to batao Aarav ki hua kya hai ".

Aarav said, " Wo Vihaan wapis jaa raha hai Delhi ". Navya and Aarohi become shocked. Aarohi said , " Par kyu ? Wo hai kaha mein baat karti hu uss se, aise achanak kaise jaa sakta hai ".

Aarav said, " He already left and left this letter for Navya while requesting her not to resign because of him ". Aarohi asked , " But why , she is resigning for higher studies , how he is included in all this matter ".

Navya said , " Actually , we had a fight last night and I haven't told him about the resignation thing till now. So he might have misunderstood that I am resigning because of him. But how did he come to know that I was resigning ? ".

Aarav said , " Actually those papers were in my room. Maybe he had seen them when he visited my room last night ". Aarohi said , " I don't know how to process all this blunder ".