Chapter-17 : Street Date

Udaipur
3:00 pm

Aarav was busy in driving. His grip was on the steering wheel and Aarohi couldn't take off her eyes from him.

Aarohi was admiring his beauty :
He is looking irresistibly hot right now. His folded sleeves have provided full access to those veiny hands. His fluttering dense eyelashes made his brown eyes even more beautiful.

Aarav stopped the car. Aarohi asked, " what happened ?". Aarav said , " I don't think we can go more further with car. Now we have to park the car here ,in parking and cover rest of distance by walking ".

Both of them got out of the car and started walking towards the bada bazar which was at around 20 minutes walking distance.

They were having a cute romantic side street walk which any couple would love to do. Aarav offered his hand to Aarohi to hold. Her heart fluttered in happiness.

Aarav's P.O.V. -
I don't know how to hide it. But the reality is I hate visiting local markets from beginning either I had shopped from branded stores or in a online manner. Street shopping was never my cup of tea. When Navya and Vihaan refused to join us. Her puppy face was looking cute. But I don't want to disappoint her more. So, I decided to give it a try only for her.

Aarav and Aarohi was walking together but there existed a silence between them. Aarohi decided to break it and said ," Baat karne se boring raaste bhi asaan ho jate hai ".

Aarav scratched back of his neck and said, " Par mere paas to koi topic hi nahi hai filhaal ". Aarohi said, " Its okay , I will take care of it , by the way do you have any other sibling apart from Vihaan ?".

Aarav replied ," Yes , I also have a younger sister. Her name is Amaira. She is a complete chatterbox like Vihaan. But both of them keep fighting all day and later she comes to me for complaining about him".

Aarohi replied, " Why don't we shop for her also ? ". Aarav hesitated a bit and said ," I actually have no idea what she likes or not ".

Aarohi said, " I can help you in it ,sir or we can video call her to know her choice".
Aarav said , " You consided me as your friend ,right ". Aarohi nodded in a yes.

Aarav said , " Then please don't call me sir again." Aarohi hesitantly said ," How can I , I mean you are my boss ". Aarav said ," Isse apne boss ki hi request samajh ke man lo. Abhi hum office premises mein nhi hai. Sir word hata dene se tumhare mann mein meri respect kam nahi ho jani hai ".

She hesitatingly nodded and asked ," Sir , I mean Aarav are you sure ? Aarav replied ," If I was unsure I would have definitely not asked you for it ."

Aarohi said, " But only till we go back to the office premises , please ". Aarav nodded in response.

Soon they reached the main market. An earring stall grabbed her attention. Seeing the earrings a different shine appeared in her eyes.

Aarohi said, " They are pretty right ". Aarav murmured under his breath, " Currently all my focus is on your beauty ,Miss Sharma ".

Wo kar rahi tarif jhumko ki
Koi deewana ho gya unke roop se
Kya mil paengi dono ki manzeelein
Ya saath reh kar bhi alag reh jaenge
Jaise chav rahe dhoop se......

Aarohi said ," kuch kaha apne ? ". Aarav shrugged his shoulder and said ," kuch bhi to nahi ".

She was little confused in choosing. Aarav took a pair of Chandbali and said ," They will look good on you , for sure ".