Chapter 21: Confusions

Next day
11:00 am

Aarohi and Aarav were sitting at a table while having their favorite beverages peacefully whereas Vihaan and Navya were in their rooms.

Aarav said, " You danced really beautifully previous night ". Aarohi curiously asked, " you liked it ? ". Aarav stared deeply into her eyes and said ," I loved it ".

Aarohi's P.O.V.-
From last night he is not leaving a chance to leave me astonished by his compliment. Only I know how I am controlling myself from being a blushing mess. What is going in his mind ?

Aarohi stopped herself from making an eye contact with him and said , " Thank you. I think I should leave. I have some work from Vihaan ".

She was ready to leave but he grabbed her wrist softly and said , " Thodi der ruk ke chale jana , waise bhi wo abhi utha nahi hoga ".

She nodded and sat back. Aarohi said ," Waise Aarav apne mujhe roka kyu ? ".
Aarav thought for a while and said ," I want to talk to you about something ".

Aarohi said ," I am listening ,you can speak ". Aarav said ," I am sorry ". Aarohi replied, " It was not needed. I already forgave you".

Aarav said ," It doesn't justify my behaviour with you. I was wrong the moment I planned a fake friendship with you or the moment I misbehaved you ".

He further continued ," Still you came to check on me while I was on my lowest point. When you can leave me easily . Why you decided to stick on me ".

Aarohi took a deep breath and said ," That day , I don't let my ego overpower me and decided to know what is going in your mind for once. Some days you need to calm the storm raising inside your mind and gave a chance to the person who needs it."

Aarav said ," You never fails to astonish me with your amazing thoughts ". Aarohi muttered under her breath, " Fir to aadat dal lijiye iski aap ".

Aarav said ," Kuch kaha tumne ?". Aarohi said ," I was saying Navya must be waiting for me ". Aarav said ," okay you should go then ". She left from there.

He was left there in her thoughts while humming the song ," Abhi na jaao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nahi ". Suddenly a realisation hitted him.

Aarav's P.O.V.-
I was never the kind of person who used to sing songs especially from old era. She loves them I know it .Oh god ! the effect she is having on me can't be expressed in words.

Time skips.....

Vihaan was standing in front of eyes with tired eyes. Aarohi said while folding her arms ," Kal se kaha gayab ho tum .Sab thik to hai na ?".

Vihaan's P.O.V.-
I can't explain anything right now. Because even I am confused what is wrong with me. I was not able to sleep for a second. My entire mind is captivated by thoughts of her. First she used to get on nerves while engaging in arguments with me and now she shook my entire life with an slight entrance in my heart.

Vihaan said ," Nothing serious. Don't worry about it. By the way why you called me here ". Aarohi said ," Meri life mein to sab serious hi ho raha hai ab ".

Vihaan said ," kyu kya hua ?". Aarohi took a deep breath and and said ," Aarav is behaving really weird after yesterday's event ".

Vihaan curiousily asked," Like ?". Aarohi said ," I will talk straight to the point. His behaviour is being cheesy suddenly. He is being too sweet with his words for me ".