Chapter-13 : Decision time

Udaipur
Singhania's office
3:00 pm

Aarohi was getting outside the cabin and her cheeks had turned due to blushing because she had never thought in her dreams that talking to Aarav would be that easy.

Aarohi's P.O.V-
I think I am day dreaming the person i was in love with for five years suddenly met me one day and now when I am busy masking up my feelings due to fear of consequences. He wants to befriend me. All the good things happening in a straight way is actually scaring me more. Stop overthinking said my subconscious mind. Actually I overthinks a lot. I may choose to speak less words but my minds keep blabbering throughout the day.

When she walked a little distance from cabin she found Navya already staring at her while folding her arms. She fake coughed to seek Aarohi's attention.

As soon as Aarohi's glance fell over her she said ," Oh Shit !". Navya quickly said ,"Oh yes! Btw great progress ahem ahem".

Aarohi furrowed her eyebrow and said ,"Kaisi progress". Aarohi said ," Peeche dekho jis cabin se tum nikle ho waha se kon jaa raha hai ".

When Aarohi turned backward it was Aarav walking towards opposite side, her face turned pale seeing this and she murmered under her breath , " kaash wo thodi late bahar aa jate ".

Navya shrugged her shoulder and said ," Ab to aa gaye bahar ". Aarohi quickly said ," Was I that loud ?". Navya said, " Doesn't matter, now".

Navya said," Mein indirectly tum se sab pata karu is se acha tum khud hi sab kuch bata do na. Come on , stop being awkward anymore ".

Aarohi said ," Pehle yaha se chalo mein nahi chahti ki humari baatein koi or sune". Saying this she grabbed Navya's wrist and went to cafeteria.

They find a table there and sat peacefully. Aarohi finally spoke," You know what , Aarav sir ne mujhse khud se kaha ki wo mere dost banna chahte hai ".

Navya couldn't process her words. But when she did she asked Aarohi again through her eyes and when Aarohi nodded in a yes.

She said, " Romance padhte huye koi friends to lovers trope ka part banne ja raha hai ". Listening to Navya's word a blush crept on Aarohi's face.

Aarohi replied," The moment I fell in love with him was not enough for me to know him. It was hardly a meeting of minutes and after coming Udaipur I started escaping his presence. But now as I know that he is good with my presence around him. But still.....".

Navya quickly asked," Still kya ?". Aarohi said ," Friends to lovers is easy but lovers to friends is not. It is going to be friends to lovers from his side and maybe even not that because even I don't know where we end up and from my side it will be lovers to friends i mean the person with whom I am deeply in love with him It is not easy for me to get treated as just a friend. For now i can't even confess and also giving up over my patience".

Navya said ," Kitna sochti ho tum ek dum shaant ho jao kitna overthink karti ho yaar tum. Apni kahani ko likh ke end bhi khud bana leti ho. Us mein dusre characters ko bhi to role play karne ka moka do kya pta end wo hi badal de ."

Aarohi said ," Yahi to darr lagta hai mujhe ki jise pane ke liye maine saalo se intezaar kiya hai. Aakhir mein wo hi aisa koi rukh na mod de kahani ka ki hum waapis se mil to gaye hai tab bhi ek dusre ke na sake . Ek baar ki dooriyaan to seh li thi maine par iss baar mera sabr khatam hota ja raha hai ".

Navya said ," Honestly ek baat kahu mein tumhe kuch time relax karna chahiye . I am saying it for your peace of mind. Once your mind is calm. You will be able to make better decisions".