Chapter-3 : Internship Offer

Ambala
Aarohi's home
8:00 am

Aarohi was sleeping peacefully. Her alarm clock beeped. She turned it off and woke up from bed. She reached her window and opened the curtains to let the sunlight enter her room.

The sunlight rays brings new rays of hope in her life everyday. She had a smile on face signifying her optimism. Then she went to freshened up and have shower.

When she came back to the room after having a shower, Revati her (sister in law) was already present there. She greeted her with a good morning. She replied back to Aarohi's greetings.

Revati said," Aarohi di aapko mummy ji niche bula rahi hai chalo nashta karne chalte hai ". Aarohi nodded her head for a yes. Then both of them came downstairs to dining table for breakfast.

Ragini , Arun and Ankit was already present there. They both reached there and got sitted on there seats. Ankit asked," Aarohi tum bata rahi thi ki tumne kisi internship ki baat ki thi ".

Aarohi replied ," Maine do-teen jagah apply to kiya hai ab dekhte hai kaha meri application accept hoti hai and I think jo bhi hoga mere liye best hi hoga".

Ankit replied," Achi baat hai ye to so kab tak pata chal jaega ki tumhe kis company se internship offer hui hai ." Aarohi said," Aaj college jaakar finally pata chal jaega ki kis company mein internship final hui hai ".

Ankit replied ,"Great , then." Aarohi quickly completed her breakfast. She said ," Mujhe ab chalne chahiye warna mein college ke liye late ho jaungi ".She said bye to everyone and left for college.

Aarohi's College
11:00 am

She was sitting in college canteen with her friend ( Maheer). She was busy in drinking tea which is a comfort drink to her in all the situations.

Maheer suddenly asked her , " Ek baat batao tum mujhe, kya tum love at first sight mein believe karti ho ". Aarohi was surprised with this sudden question .

Aarohi asked ," Tabiyat to thik hai na". She placed her hand on Maheer's forehead and said," Pyaar Vyaar to nahi ho gaya kisi se " and started laughing.

Maheer was little annoyed. She said ," Ye sab chodo na . Mere sawal ka jawab do na please. Wo bimari bhi jab lagegi to ilaaj karane aa jaenge yaha".

Aarohi said , " I think love at first sight is not the best thing to happen and love at first sight to ek attraction huyi na jo ki hume samne wale ke chehre se hogi or attraction to time ke saath khatam ho jati hai na par pyar to ek lifetime commitment hoti hai itni weak foundation kisi relationship ki nahi honi chahiye".

Maheer replied , " So meri love guru ji zara bataoge ki ye actual pyaar kaise shuru hona chahiye jo ye love at first sight ki tarah weak na pad jae ".

Aarohi said ," I do believe in love at first conversation, at the first gesture, at first walk in a garden , at first exchange of ideas. There is a reason they call love is blind."

An attraction that gives us butterflies is great but a strong connection that fills our soul with eternal peace is magical.

Maheer replied ," Waise ye ideas aate kaha se hai tumhe kyuki jaha tak mein janti hu tum single ho, par tumhari life mein jo bhi aayega na he will be the luckiest kyuki itna understanding life partner yu hi nahi milte".

Aarohi said ," Agar tumhari meri relationship ki imagination khatam ho gayi hai to kya hum chale portal khul chuka hoga internships ki final list ka ".