Chapter-7 : First day at Office

Request to my readers - This story is a slow burn romance so you need to keep some patience to reach main story. Also, I don't want to rush story line. I hope you understand it.

Aarav also arrived at Udaipur , later in the evening. Aarohi already reached there. Navya and Vihaan also reached Udaipur with a memorable road trip. In short ,the four main characters of stories are in the same town.

Soon they are going to meet each other. How will their first interaction with each other be there? Let's continue with the story to see how their journey goes ....

Udaipur
8:30 am

Aarohi was sleeping peacefully in her pg's room. Suddenly the sunrays fell on her face. She woke up and saw time in her phone placed beside her.

When she saw time , her eyes widened in shock and she said ," Shit bro, it's 8:30 am mujhe 9 baje office pahuchna hai , mein itni careless kaise ho sakti hu first day hi alarm lagana bhul gayi.Aise to ho li internship puri meri ".

She quickly woke up from bed and rushed to the bathroom. She quickly tried to complete her daily routine task so she could control the mess up which is going to happen.

She was already late and got stuck in traffic. Aarohi while being in the cab and thinking ," Aaj to sari duniya hi chahti hai ki tu late pahuche pata nahi kya hi hoga mera".

Singhana's entreprise
9:30 am

Finally Aarohi reached the office. But she was so tense that she was too late on her first day and she did not want to ruin the beginning of her job like this.

She was breathing heavily as she was walking in a really fast pace to the inside working space from the entrance gate. She stopped in front of a cabin and got a deep breath to relax.

Suddenly two men came between her way and asked ," Are you a new intern". Aarohi replied ," Yes , I am a new intern".
They both passed a strange look to her.

She could not get why they are behaving like it. Before she could understand anything . One of them said ," Aaj se hi join kiya hai? ". Aarohi nodded with a yes.

He replied with a disguised look ," First day hi late careless young people. Company aise youngsters ko yu hi hire kar leti hai jo time pe office nahi aa sakte wo kaam to kya hi karenge".

Aarohi in her mind ," why do they care I am on time or not. It is none of their business ek to mein pehle hi late ho rahi hu and then these bloody idiots. Apne kam chod kar yaha dusro pe judgement pass karne aa gaye hai".

(Before you think why didn't she give them a savage reply. I need to remind you she is an introvert. She avoids irrelevant conversations. She doesn't want to spoil her day anymore by engaging in unnecessary arguments).

Aarohi was making efforts to ignore their talks and was about to leave. Then suddenly both of them became silent and were shocked with widened eyes.

Aarohi thoughts ," Bhoot to nahi dekh liya abhi to itni bak bak kar rahe khair sahi hai shaant to huye. Waise dekhe to ki kiske khauf mein chale gaye hai".

She turned backwards. When she glared back it was a man in her 20s who was staring at both those guys. He was giving them a stern look as he heard all that how they were behaving with Aarohi.

Who was he ?

He was standing there while folding both his arms. He finally said," To aise welcome kiya ja raha hai yaha naye employees ka".