Chapter 22: Reality hits

Vihaan and Navya was really happy after their performance and them winning the competition was cherry on the top. It seemed like everything was going downhill.

Aarohi said ," Sorry , I could have performed better. Meri wajah se hum haar gaye ". Aarav said ," Who said we performed to win. We danced for your happiness and I think you were happy ,right ".

Aarohi said, " I am but .... ". Aarav stopped her in between and said ," We may had lose the competition, but I won you ".

Aarohi gave her surprised expressions. Aarav clarified, " I mean I won over the awkwardness arising between us from past few days ". Aarohi passed a smile to him and said ," Yeah ,may be a single conversation can fix a lot ".

That guy with whom Vihaan engaged in an argument a few hours back again approached him with a smirk on his face and said ," I thought you were joking when you said she is your girl ".

Vihaan said, " It was not a lie about it . She is mine forever. Only I deserve her. Now just get out of here ,before I fix your pretty face ".

He left after receiving an glare from Vihaan. Vihaan said ," No one is allowed to complement what is mine and she is mine for forever ".

When he turned back , he was left in a shocked manner, as Navya was standing right behind him. So it was obvious that she had definitely heard all his conversations.

She stood there with deadpanned expressions. Vihaan's throat went dried. He can't even imagine what she would be thinking of him.

Vihaan said ," Please for once let me explain everything ". Navya said ," Just shut up ,what you want to clarify. You can't justify your intentions anymore ".

Before he could say anything further. She went outside the hall. Vihaan followed her. He finally reached her and grabbed her wrist when they were near a wall and said , "Ek baar meri baat to sun lo ".

She pushed him away and said ,"Tumne kuch choda hai sunne ke liye ". Vihaan said, " Thats true I have feelings for you ".
Navya shut her eyes close and fisted her palm.

She somehow managed to speak and said, " Isliye tumne wo drama create karna chaha ki humari arguments se Aarohi and Aarav sir pe effect padega ".

Vihaan said , " But my intention was just to be at a peaceful page with you ". Navya said ," I haven't completed yet . You think you would easily trap me in your sugar coated words ".

Vihaan said , " I really love you ". She replied ," You really loved me ? You just want to possess me. Boys like you can never love someone truly. You are just searching for a beautiful girl to date. For now its me and in future when you will find someone more than pretty me. You will definitely sprint your way to her , Right Mr. Singhania."

A lump formed in his throat, he finally managed to speak , " I really want you ".
Navya replied ," You want me as your win ,if you really had even 1% true feelings for me. You have clarified your emotion to me rather than declaring me as your property. Just tell me , Am I a doll to you that you purchased and you got the right over me ".

Vihaan said , " Mein kaise samjhau tumhe ki tum kitni jaruri ho mere liye ". Navya said , " Chalo deti hu tumhe ek chance , Will you marry me tommorrow ? ".

Astonishment hitted him. He said , " I......, we are too young to marry. You know what I mean ". Navya said ," I already knew you were gonna reject it. That is why I came up with proposal. You always find commitments as a burden ".

Flames of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें