Chapter- 11: Hesitations

Two weeks passed..

In these two weeks nothing changed except Aarohi' s residential address as she moved from her P.G. to Navya's place as per her request.

Aarohi was still not able to gather courage to step towards Aarav. So she started to avoid going to him despite the fact she loved his presence.

Navya and Vihaan's personality was at loggerheads. They didn't miss a single chance to get on each other's nerves.From cute banters to intense arguments Aarohi witnessed it all and also felt pissed off between them.

Navya and Aarohi's residence
9:00 pm

Navya and Aarohi were sitting in the living room. Navya was busy making a presentation while Aarohi was busy in her romance novel.

Aarohi was lost in books. Navya said ," Suno mujhe na tumhare wo oxidised earrings chahiye mujhe na kal indian outfit dalne ka mann kar raha hai ".

Aarohi said in a teasing manner ," Ethnics outfit something special ". Navya said ," Aisa kuch nahi hai wo to mera mann kar raha tha ".

Aarohi replied ,"Mein to majak kar rahi thi . Meri cupboard mein rakhe hai waha se le lena infact ek baar tum wo box hi yaha le aao mujhe uss mein se apni ek ring bhi nikalni thi ".

Navya said ," Abhi lekar aati hu ". Saying this she left the room and made her place in Aarohi's bedroom where her cupboard was placed.

She was finding the jewellery box when her attention got placed to a diary which had fallen off the cupboard while taking out the box.

She was not in the mood of reading it but the open pages were expressing to her that the universe is giving a sign that looking once is not a sin.

As soon as her glance falls on lines her eyes widened in shock. She started turning pages with her fingers and each single line she was reading added more to her shock.

She was back to the living room where Aarohi was still busy reading a novel this time she was also eating a cupcake along with reading.

Navya sits beside Aarohi and distracted her from her talks. Navya asked ," Jitna romance tum padhti ho tumhari expectations to bahut high hongi apne partner se ".

Aarohi calmly replied ," Being with the right person I can easily go with the bare minimum". Navya asked with curiosity, " What kind of bare minimum"?

Aarohi replied ," I only demand respect,love,affection,being heard and understood from my life partner" and took another bite of cupcake.

Navya raised her eyebrow and said ," Tumhe aisa lagta hai ki Aarav sir ye expectations puri kar lenge". Aarohi choked her bite and started coughing.

Navya passed her water bottle and said ," Kab tak sir ke naam pe khana pani choke karti rahogi , kuch aage bhi kaho na."

When Aarohi stopped coughing and became normal. She hesitantly asked ," Iss sab mein Aarav sir kaha se aaye ".

Navya replied ," Aarav sir to na jane kab se iss mein involved hai mujhe hi nahi pata thi ". Listening to these sweat beads formed on Aarohi's forehead.

Wiping it off, she said ," Tumhe koi misunderstanding ho gayi hai , Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai ". Navya replied in a serious tone ," Misunderstanding to mujhe ho gayi thi ki hum best friend hai tum mujhse kuch kyu hi chupati, but you proved me wrong ".

Aarohi had a guilt on her face and she said ," Sorry". Navya replied ,"Mujhe sorry nahi chahiye I want to know the truth i mean complete truth".