Chapter 31- Bliss of Rain

Navya saw that Vihaan was talking to a girl. They both were laughing while being in conversation. The girl whom he was talking to always shared a reputation of being clingy.

In the beginning she tried to ignore it. But when she started flirting with him, it got on Navya's nerves. Jealousy overtook her.

Navya went near them and said , " Will you stop being clingy to him ". She replied , " Who are you to interfere ". Navya took no other second to say , " His girlfriend ".

Vihaan's jaw dropped listening to her. Navya continued, " You better stay away from him ". She held his wrist and dragged him out from that place.

Vihaan chuckled , " I never knew you will accept me this quick ". Navya said , " I know we are not on good terms right now. But it doesn't mean you are allowed to let girls roam around you ".

Vihaan said, " par........ ". Navya replied," And if you still want to stick to her then just go and die with her ". Without listening to his justification she turned back and moved out from there.

Vihaan's P.O.V.
Neither she accepts me nor she wants to let me go. I need clarifications now. Before that I had to pacify my little angry bird.

He dialled a number and said ," Send me ...... to the office till evening ". Saying this he cut off the call and went back to his cabin.

Navya was in extreme anger when she collided with Aarohi who looked so cheerful. Aarohi asked , " Ab tumhe kya hua ? ".

Navya said, "Rehne do ye sab. Waise tum bahut khush lag rahi ho ? ". Aarohi said ,"Its sorted out ". Navya asked in amusement ,"But how ?".

Aarohi said, " I can't tell you the entire story. But the thing which matters is that foundation of our bond was not fake. I wish I could have clarified it before ".

Navya asked , " Now? ". Aarohi took a deep breath while holding her hand and said , " We confessed to each other ". Navya squealed in excitement and screamed, " You guys finally confessed ".

Aarohi asked her to calm down a bit. Navya engulfed her in a bonecrushing hug and said , " I am so happy for you ".
Aarohi replied , " Even I can't believe it happened ".

The most special thing about slowburn romance is every step they took ahead seems like dream 💕

Aarav and Vihaan was in cabin when Aarav told him the entire incidient and after thinking for a while Vihaan said , " Apki wali khush hai to aap usko ghumane le jao aur meri wali naraaz hai mein chala usse manane ".

Aarav chucked at his statement and said , " Par le kar kaha jau usse ? ". Vihaan said , " She's your girl now. You have to find out what makes her happy ".Saying this he left from there.

8:00 pm

Navya was still processing the fact why Vihaan called her in parking urgently at a short notice. She reached in the parking only to find no one there.

She was about to left and moving towards the exit when a light fell to her side. She turned back to find an headlight rays fell on her face.

She placed hands on her face to avoid those light rays. She saw a guy seating on a bike covering his face with helmet. Navya asked , " Who are you ? ".

Only his eyes are visible but due to distance even they are not much clear.
He started driving the bike towards her side and stopped there.