Chapter-12 : Attractions

Note : The chapter is edited.

Singhania's office
1:00 pm

Vihaan was passing through the corridor. Then he crossed paths with Aarohi. Before he could say something. Aarohi interrupted him.

She said ," Please meri ek help kar do Navya ko na common room bhej dena mein na ek important presentation banani bhul gayi hu wahi ab meri help kar sakti hai. Time bahut kaam hai agar presentation nahi bani to mein to gayi aaj kaam se ".

Vihaan replied," Calm down, just take a deep breath. Mein abhi usse dhund ke bhejta hu tum jaa kar relax karo".

Aarohi left from there and Vihaan went in search of Navya he searched for her everywhere and asked everyone about her whereabouts but got no clue.

He was facing towards wall when Navya stood right behind him and asked , " kya tamasha laga rakha hai 10 minute mili nahi to saare office mein tufaan laga diya ki Navya kaha hai chain se nahi beth sakte the thodi der ".

Vihaan was really angry at her in frustration as he was searching for her madly as Aarohi asked him to do but all his efforts went in vain. So he sent another person to help Aarohi.

When he turned backward to face Navya and yell at her for her irresponsibility. Then he becomes silent and can't believe the sight in front of him.

Navya was wearing a pretty white indian suit which was complementing her fair tone really well. She wore peach coloured bangles and oxidised earrings.She was adjusting her dupatta. A small black bindi on her face made her even more pretty.

 A small black bindi on her face made her even more pretty

Vihaan's eyes were stuck on Navya. He was shocked to see this indian look of her. His focus was on the beauty right in front of him.

Vihaan's thought:
The first thing that came to my mind after seeing her was gorgeous. She is looking like a doll right now. I can't resist myself from seeing her again and again.

Then suddenly my subconscious mind said ," Control yourself Vihaan, she is the girl who never misses a single chance to get on my nerves . You can't fall for her".

He was lost in his thoughts when Navya snapped her fingers in front of him to take him back to reality. Vihaan soon realised that he was continuously staring at her for a while.

Navya said ," Abhi thodi der pehle to sara office sar pe utha rakha tha Navya kaha hai usse dhundho and all ab samne khadi hu to kuch bol nhi rahe ye to batao bula kisliye rahe ho ".

Vihaan replied ,"Wo to na mein.... Arey haa yaad aa gaya Aarohi tumhe dhundh rahi rhi kisi help ke liye par ab kaam ho gaya hai".

Navya said ," Abb tum rehne hi do. Mein khud baat kar lungi uss se ". Saying this she was moving towards another place when her dupatta got stuck in Vihaan's watch.