Chapter - 4 :Memories from past

New Delhi
Aarav's Home
11 pm

Aarav is having a walk in garden all alone. He was busy in listening music along with walking. Then he saw his watch and realised he should get back to his room otherwise he will mess up with his routine.

He was walking towards his room. He was walking in a calm and silent manner. So anyone else don't get disturbed due to his movements.

There was silence outside everyone's room except Vihaan's room. His room's lights was on signifying he is still awake. Aarav murmured ," he must be busy in video games" and then he moved forward.

It was a pleasant weather when he was roaming in garden but when he was coming back to his room the weather changed from pleasant to stormy.

Then he reached his room. He took out his headphone and took a deep breathe.
He was calmly sitting on couch then suddenly some dark and negative thoughts started surrounding him.

He was moving towards the table that is placed beside his bed and then suddenly a photo frame placed on that side table fell and broke down into pieces.He tried to pick that photo between those tiny glass pieces and ended up hurting his hand.

All this increased his restlessness and anxiety. He became tensed within few moments. Something had again started bothering him.

The window of his room was opened that resulted in strong wind gust to enter his room. Then he moved towards the window and closed it.

Then Aarav said to himself , " Ye jo mera ye kamra hai ye mujhe meri haqeeqat bhulne nahi deta kabhi bhi , Mujhe humesha yaha aakar ehsaas hota hai ki mein apne sach se kitna bhi bhaag lu par sachaai mere saamne aa hi jati hai".

Then he opened his cupboard and took a photo frame in his hand. There was deep pain and guilt in his eyes while gazing over that photo frame.

This emotional side of him is confined to a few people. His immense sadness was signifying that his past traumas had again freshened up.

Then he went to the table and picked up a bottle of pills which is anti-depression pills. He was about to take out one pill out of container and he ended up spilling all the tablets on floor.

Out of disappointment he spoke," Ye bhi hath se chali gayi pata nahi meri life mein koi end tak mere saath rahega bhi ya fir aise hi ye zindagi kat jaegi".

He said," Jis safar par mein chal raha hu shayad per thake ya na thake dil to ek din thak hi jaega or kash jis din mera dil intezar na kar sake wo mera is duniya mein aakhiri din ho".

Then suddenly his attention grabbed to a scar on his wrist. It was a cut scar which is later recovered but its scar remained intact.

He then hold his wrist with scar with other hand. He went numb after seeing it. He thought , " If i would have left to die that day then I don't have to suffer everyday in this pain.I don't have courage to live anymore ".

When the deepest wounds of the past are reopened then concealing these scars is like going through those tragic moments back which kills inside.

He is going through a lot in his mind. He sat beside one corner of his bed placing both his hands on his head.Tears were rolling down from his eyes.

He tried to gather some courage and got up to fetch a glass of water. But his hand was shivering due to dark memories roaming in his head.

The glass slipped from his hand and fell on to ground. Aarav was enough of it. He can't take it anymore. He can't control
his pain and feelings.

At this point of time he is mentally broke inside. He screamed ," Nahi ban sakta itna strong agar aise hi jeeta raha to ek din yu hi khud se mar jaunga".