Chapter 16 - Chaos

Udaipur
8:00 am

Vihaan and Aarohi were engaged in a conversation while Navya was busy scrolling through her social media ignoring their talks.

Aarohi asked ," Tumne mujhe subha subha text kyu kara ki wear something white. Tumhe pata hai mere pas koi white outfit tha bhi nahi last moment pe Navya se borrow kiya ".

Reference for Aarohi's outfit :

Vihaan continued ," Chalo ye kuch to kaam aayi tumhare

Vihaan continued ," Chalo ye kuch to kaam aayi tumhare." Navya gave him an annoyed expression .He further continued, " Have some patience. I will explain everything ".

Vihaan gestured his hand towards the person who is coming towards them.Aarohi took a moment to recognise that the person is none other but her boss, Aarav Singhania.

Vihaan softly spoke near her ear ," Kaisa laga surprise ". But Aarohi was not in a state to form any reply she was too busy looking at Aarav.

The guy she had always in formal indian suits is today dressed up in a white shirt and black jeans which made him actually a different personality.

Reference for Aarav's outfit:

Aarohi's P.O.V.-
My heart skipped a beat just by seeing him. He took my breath away from this new look. Whenever I see him I get one more reason to love him even more harder.

Aarohi's reaction was literally jaw dropping. Vihaan whispered in her ear ," Muh to band kar lo, mana tumhe ache lag rahe hai wo tumhe par aise check out karna achi baat nahi hai ".

Her eyes widened at his words. Then she noticed that Aarav was wearing white shirt and she is also wearing white then a realisation hit her that why she was asked to wear white.

Aarav slowly reached where Aarohi and Vihaan were waiting for him. Navya was far from the rest of the two as she had left to attend her sister's call.

Aarav greeted them with a light smile and said , " Good Morning guys ". Vihaan stood silent there and Aarohi softly spoke ," Good morning sir ".