Chapter -8 : First knock of Love

It took Aarohi a lot of effort to come out from that moment of embarrassment and look upside towards my boss who was asking for answer of her stupidity.

When she looked up his face was slightly towards other side. He took off his coat and placed it on the table nearby. But as soon as she saw his face.

First his familiar voice, then trying to recognise the face and the final nail in the coffin was the deodrant he was wearing is same which was in the coat she preserved since years.

All these things goes in one direction. The moment she was longing since years had arrived. She screamed in delight in a drop dead silence.

Is it for real or Is it a dream?

She pinched her arm to confirm it is not her imagination. When she felt that pinch. She was feeling butterflies in stomach seeing the person she loves is in front of her.

She finally looked back to his face. Those dark brown eyes of him were too beautiful it was an ocean she wanted to sink in forever . The hair strands falling on his foreheads made this moment even more mesmerising.

He had rolled out his white shirt sleeves making the veins on his hand more visible. This sight of him was an awestruck moment of her.

This is the moment she was was waiting since years. His longing for her love finally ended. She never thought that she will find him at a point she almost lose hope of getting him back in her life.

At this point of time she just wished that all the clocks in world just stop and she keep adoring her man for the rest of his life.She craved for this moment from last 5 years.

At this moment Aarohi notices tiniest details about him. She was busy admiring him too much that she even forgot he is asking her something.

Aarav said ," I am asking you about something. Answer me ".Aarohi still lost in her never ending thoughts. She was having a silent celebration with her heart.

She was able to see that Aarav is speaking some words but not able to respond to it. Aarohi was just silently listening to his talks. She could sit for hours to listen to his voice which seemed sweet as honey to her.

I got lost in his eyes, when I looked at him.
And I lost my words when he started talking.

But soon she came back to sense and realised the blunder she created and the one which is yet to be created. She quickly said , " Sorry , sir ".

Aarav asked ," Sorry for the way you entered here or the way you ignored me like hell since last 10 minute. This is the not the way how professionals work here. It will be better if you get it . Understood".

Aarohi stammered a bit and said ," yesss sirr...". She was not able to process what just happened with her in few last moments.

All what she knows is that finally he is in front of him. But is it enough that they only meeting him will made her claim him to be her only. He is her boss.

Jaise din ke baad andhera ho
zindagi mein naya savera ho
Mere mann mein to hai basera tumhara
Par kya tum mere ho .

They had an intense eye contact for a while. They were lost in each other's eyes . His eyes look tired with a pinch of dark circles.

Saalo beet gaye uss se bichde huye
Alfaaz the mere bikhre huye
Qismat ne dhaaye kuch sitam
Aakhir mil hi gaye unn se hum
Lafz to aaye nahi zubaan par
Dil ki baatein kaise ho baya
Humne lagaya dil ka akhiri daav
Humari aakhon ne ladaya unki aakhon se
Ishq ka ye naya chunaav
Ishq ka ye akhiri daav mein jeet kar bhi haar gayi
Uska mann ki baatein to na jaan saki
Meri jaan aj se uss pe nisaar gayi...