Introduction

A new journey begins with another story of Samaina... a tale of love.

The story is based in present times. Besides Sameer and Naina, very few characters would be same as the show. I want to change some dynamics of relationships by giving different names to the regular characters.

I'm mainly doing this for myself as keeping them same unknowingly brings similar characteristics when I portray them and I end up writing repetitive dialogues from my previous stories. Believe me, I deleted five drafts because of this.

Thus, to give a different feel to this story, we'll have mostly new relations and new characters as their family and friends.

I don't promise prompt updates but I'll try to be regular with at least two in a week. Please bear with me this time. It has been a real long break and I'm not so sure how this story would pan out but please do not have very high expectations.

Still, hoping for all the support and love ❤️

So the story goes like this...
Sameer Maheshwari, aged 29 years, is the son of a wealthy family in Delhi. He lives with his parents, dadaji and younger sister Anaya. Munna Pandit are his best friends since childhood. Sameer is a die hard romantic. He has grown up watching romance movies and believes that someone somewhere, meant for him, would appear one day... and he would fall head over heels in love with her at first sight. For him, if love doesn't happen this way, it is not love. Waiting for such true love, he has never dated.

Naina Agarwal has lived a life deprived of love. In her 26 years, she has never received any affection from family. Her mother passed away when she was a child. Her father always gave all his attention to her elder brother Anuj. Naina did not have a real relationship of any sort with anyone as she had no one for her in her growing years. Her only friend, Natasha, who has been with her since school time, also has severe family problems. Thus, Naina has no faith in marriage or relationships. Neither she believes in love. Her aim is to get successful in career and live an independent life.

Their paths cross in unusual circumstances and they realise they are opposite of each other... but are they opposite enough to attract each other??

We'll, that's it for now. We'll wait and read what unfolds for these two in upcoming chapters.

First update unveils tomorrow evening.

Psst! it would be a short story!