Naagin... daku ki beti

Fifth episode ho aur Samaina aapas mein na takraye, aisa kaise ho sakta tha hehe... did you enjoy it?

Would like to know your thoughts about how you feel Samaina would get together in spite of so much misunderstanding brewing between them at present...

It was no effort for Naina to adapt to her new role. She loved what she was doing, she loved the freedom she had to express her ideas, she loved the atmosphere in which she worked, she loved the facilities she got here, she loved everything about this place. The people around were professional yet friendly. As her immediate senior, Munna was an extremely easy person to work with. He was not just efficient and knowledgeable but helpful and understanding too.

Overall, Naina felt like she got her dream job.

Natasha was happy for her. In just a few weeks, Naina had become more cheerful and energetic.

One Saturday, when Naina got ready to go to the dance class, she suggested, 'Ab toh teri salary pehle se almost double hai, fir dance class aur tuitions ki kya zarurat hai, Naina? Chod de. Kuch time apne liye bachega.'

Naina smiled at her through the mirror, 'Abhi nahi chod sakti. Festival season shuru hone wala hai. Naye admissions bhi hue hain. Sab bachon ko navratri, Durga Puja, Dusshera, Diwali functions ke liye prepare karna hai.'

Natasha made a face, 'Function hi toh hai koi competition thodi. Itna toh unki moms bhi sikha sakti hain.'

'Woh khud meri dusri class mein hain.' Naina chuckled.

Natasha looked at her with confused eyes, 'Ek baat bata, tune kab sikha? Maine toh tujhe school mein bhi kabhi dance class join karte nahi dekha. Aur ab aisi masterji ban gayi hai ki sab teri ungliyon pe naach rahe hain.'

Naina turned and flicked her brows in style, 'Talent, baby. Main paida hi dancer hui thi. Sikhne ki zarurat hi nahi padi. Waise ungliyon pe nahi, par haan, mere bataye steps pe nach rahe hain.'

Natasha let out a dreamy sigh, 'Main toh us din ka wait kar rahi hun jab tere isharon par koi ek special nachega.'

Naina picked a cushion and threw at her, 'Wapas so jaa. Neend poori nahi hoti toh tere dimag mein faaltu khyal aane lagte hain.'

Natasha grimaced as the cushion hit her, then brightened, 'Achha sun, aaj teri class ke baad bahar chalein?'

Naina thought about it, 'Din mein toh nahi ho payega, par dinner ke liye jaa sakte hain. Chalega?'

Natasha showed her a thumbs up sign. They decided to meet at some restaurant in the evening. After Naina left, Natasha pulled the covers and drifted off to sleep. She had just come back after a night flight.

The restaurant Naina had chosen was a new one, since they wanted to explore, and also because now Naina felt she could afford to spend some money on herself. She had sent the location to Natasha and decided to meet at eight in the evening. But at the last moment, one of the ladies in her class stopped her to enquire about a particular song on which she wanted to perform.

Natasha waited in front of the restaurant, since Naina was running late. She didn't go in. Waiting alone inside such places always felt weird to her as people gave strange looks. While she stood on the pavement, she noticed one elderly lady standing near a food stall. Two bags, full of groceries were kept near her feet while she selected the fruits, talking to the seller. Suddenly, a guy came from behind, picked her bags, without her realising and started to walk away.

'Hey!' Natasha hollered, and ran after him.

She was just a few meters away from them, and caught up with the guy in no time.