Vote of Thanks

Dear Readers,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank each and every viewer of this story. I love to read all your comments about each chapter & it helps me immensely and thank you so much for your votes. 

Secondly, I would like to address something about my perspective and speed regarding this story. Mayi Ri is a drama... which is very special to me as a viewer and now as a writer as well, and I love all the characters to the great extent. But still, there were some points, some scenes which I really wanted to watch on screen... and therefore, I am writing this story, from my perspective. 

I don't want to rush it and spoil the mood of the readers and mine as well. Hence, I would like you all to please give this a some time and space; I have already planned out many chapters for future and I am working on them so that it doesn't disappoints you all in any way. 

Thirdly, I have scheduled days for the updated: Tuesday and Friday of every week... but honestly telling you all, even I get excited to share the story quickly, being a reader all this time and till now, I know the wait for new chapters is not easy... but, sabr ka phal meetha hota hai. (In Sha Allah) :) 

I really appreciate your patience and support, please do keep it like this... I am trying my level best to do justice with the characters and the story both. 

Yours truly_ DelightsinPrint 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope to see you all very soon with a new update. Please do give your reviews and don't forget to vote :)