Chapter Twenty-One

ANNALISE

"Jarek, I'm dying here!"

His thoughts as he converses with Trex are distracting me. He's doing his best to ensure Trex won't override him. His thoughts of my beauty show through the massive tent protruding from his boxer shorts. If he doesn't fuck me, soon I'll explode.

I crawl up to Jarek and strip him of his boxer shorts. His member hits me in the face, and I nibble on my bottom lip. Damn, it's freaking huge and god-like. His hard thick length with pre-cum dribbling from the slit taunt me, and his sweaty chiseled chest and abs beckon for me to have a taste. My pussy pulses on nothing and it's driving me crazy.

He wants me just as much as I want him. He gasps and groans as I lick the salty goodness dripping from his slit. A moan falls from my lips as the saltiness coats my taste buds. My jaws ache and my cheeks swell as I take four inches of his seven-inch dick to my throat. I gulp to push through the gagging sensation that tries to hinder me from mastering the first blow job I've ever given. I'm bound and determined to make this good for Jarek.

"Shit woman! If you want this to last, you might want to back off. This feels so damn good. I don't want to blast off inside your mouth."

Jarek can cum inside my mouth all he wants. The pre-cum alone has me wanting all he can offer me. Pulling back, I suck the thick bulging mushroom head of his dick until more pre-cum spills onto my tongue and I lick the slit, taking all he offers.

Growling, he forces his fingertips through my hair. The delicious ache from him pulling and holding my head in place as he fucks my mouth has fluids trickling from my scorching, pulsing center. I rub my thighs together for friction, but it's not enough so sate my need to have him plunge inside my depths.

I moan as he bucks inside my mouth hard and fast.

'Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought getting a blow job would feel so damn good. Maybe if I cum before we fuck, I'll last longer than a minute.'

Poor guy keeps forgetting I can hear his thoughts. Smiling, the best I can with his massive length inside my mouth, I reach up to grip his member with one hand as I fondle his balls in the other and wink.

His balls constrict, and I can feel the prominent vein in his length pulsing. I hum in pleasure, for I know this must be a sign he's getting close to coming.

"Fuck woman, you're going to make me cum."

He quickens his pace as he fucks my mouth relentlessly as I continue caressing and hand thrusting along his length.

JAREK

As much as I want to keep doing this all damn night, I can't hold off any longer. She moans as I fuck her mouth relentlessly, and when she presses her fingers to my taint, it's all over.

A fire ignites, and I break out into a sweat. My eyes widen more as stars burst through my vision. A shrill ringing in my ears has me shaking my head. I bite my bottom lip, grip her head between my hands to keep her from moving and growl as I blast off like a bottle rocket and my seed empties inside her mouth. All the while, I keep my eyes trained on the beautiful goddess before me. She moans and like a champ, takes all I offer her, then sucks the last drop from my tip and swallows.

I've never so much as touched a woman until now. Not saying that women haven't tried to get in my pants. Fuck, I can't even think straight. That was bloody fucking amazing. She's so fucking gorgeous, and perfect in every way. Man, I hope I can make this good for her. She deserves the best after what she just did for me and everything I've done to her in the past. If I fuck this up, I'll hate myself. Okay. What is it they do in the porno after something like this? Damn, I fucked up. I was supposed to make her cum first. Shit. I hope she's not pissed at me right now.