Trinity of Entanglement Eleven

XILLON

She doesn’t know what she is asking of me. The lust of her wolf for mine has overridden all rational thought. This isn’t Annalise speaking, it’s Larissa. I can tell, because her sky-blue eyes are smoldering and have grown dark. I’ve been down this road before myself. Hormones, after the first few months after your first shift, are a killer.

The only thing that helped me get through my first few months was the fact that I only had eyes for her. My hands became my best friend during that time. Lucky for Annalise, she has me. Like any other male teenager, I have watched my fair share of porn. So I know how to keep her satisfied without having sex.

It’s going to be difficult for Annalise to control her wolf’s thirst. So it’s up to me not to let Xavier override me, like he is trying to do. He’s growling, yelling, and pounding at me to take over. But I won’t let him. I’m going to take complete control of the situation. Our wolves will not get what they want. Not saying I don’t want to make love to her, because I do. When we make love for the first time, it sure as hell will not be in the shower.

She relinquished my hard-on when I gripped her wrist and shook my head. “Not like this, baby. You don’t want your first time to be in the shower, do you?”

“We can go to bed. I want you, Xillon. Please don’t make me wait. I’ve heard every thought going through your head. It’s me, I promise. This is what I want.”

“I’ll give you what you need, then I’m going to pamper you in the shower. But I will not make love to you. When I make love to you, I want more time. I’ll make love to you, over and over, until neither one of us can move and we pass out from exhaustion.”

Switching off the tap, I pull her up, cradling her bridal style. I plucked some towels hanging from hooks on the shower door as I strolled out of the bathroom and sauntered over to her bed.

“Wrap your arms and legs around me so I can spread out the towels.”

She does as I ask, straddling my hips and clasping her hands together as I spread out the towel. Laying her down, I brushed my lips over hers. Then nipped and sucked at her flesh until I latched onto her mate mark.

‘Please, let me mark her. She’s our mate.’

‘I’m going to mark her, just not the way you want me to. All the other males will know to stay away from her.’

She whimpers while thrusting her hands in my hair. Pulling the strands painfully yet pleasure coursed through my body, making pre-cum drip on her belly as I thrust it between us. I nipped and sucked love bites from above, over and below her mate mark, to her breast, until I reached her puckered peaks.

“Your skin tastes amazing. I can only imagine what your pussy juice tastes like.”

Rolling my fingers over her sensitive folds and clit, I suck one nipple inside my mouth, rolling my tongue over the tight bud as I pinch her other with my free hand. She’s soaked, more so than she was when we were in the lake. Xavier is still clawing at me, trying to take control. He wants to mate with her. I won’t and can’t let that happen. But my self control is weaning.

She’s panting and shaking her head. The tightening of her belly is a sign that she’s about to blow. Quickening my pace, I tweak my fingers over her folds, then plunge two fingers inside her, quirking them up into that spot that I know will have her screaming in no time.

I switch hands as I give the other nipple some love. Then suck love bites down her belly until I latch onto her swollen bud. Instantly, her walls close on my fingers as I growl and lap at her folds.