Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Eight

ANNALISE

As soon as Xena walked back into the room after changing into her dress, I just knew that Declan wouldn’t be able to keep his composure once he caught sight of her. “Girl! You look absolutely breathtaking. Declan’s gonna pass out cold when he sees you. That dress is going to be easy as hell to tear off. Rather, your wolf will not have any issues whatsoever getting through it!”

Xena exudes absolute beauty as she enters the room. Her dress, a captivating boho style, is crafted from delicate silk, its touch as smooth as a gentle caress. The chosen to allure a royal blue hue perfectly enhances her captivating dark bluish-green eyes and glossy chestnut hair. With an off-the-shoulder design, elastic waist, and short sleeves, the dress's top gracefully reveals her shoulders. The skirt, with its ruffled high-low hem, gracefully flows from a front reaching mid-thigh to a back cascading down to her ankles. As she moves, the fabric sways, showcasing her impeccably sculpted legs that befit a gamma female soon to become a Luna. Adorning her feet are black flats, more akin to delicate slippers than shoes, providing comfort for the upcoming activities following our mating ceremonies.

“Thank you Annalise! You look absolutely gorgeous yourself. I can’t believe this is about to happen. I’ll never be able to thank the moon goddess enough for setting me up with such a fantastic mate. She really knows what she’s doing for sure.”

Isn’t it crazy how fate works? I mean, seriously, think about it. If that horrid man, who I don’t even think deserves the title of sperm-donor, hadn’t left and come to the United States, then I would have been born elsewhere, if at all. And I’m not entirely sure you and Declan would have ever met. It’s hard to say because they have an oracle at the kingdom in Scotland. Things would have turned out so differently. But the first thing my parents did when they realized I was an ancient wolf shifter was call my uncle, and things haven’t been the same for all of us since.

“Zariah! Lorna! Hurry up!” Xena’s voice echoes through the room, filled with impatience. I can hear the rustling of her dress as she glances back at me, her eyes filled with frustration. “You would think they’d be in more of a hurry to get marked and mated,” she mutters, shaking her head. The sound of her footsteps fills the room as she walks over, her irritation palpable. With a forceful thud, she pounds on my bathroom door, the sound reverberating off the walls. “Get out here, dang it!” Her voice is sharp and demanding. As she returns to where I stand, I can see the annoyance etched on her face. “And this is why I got ready in my room,” she remarks, her words laced with exasperation. I can feel the tension in the air as she waits for me to join her. “How did you manage to get ready so fast?” Her voice carries a hint of curiosity.”

“Easy. After texting Xillon, I convinced him to get ready in one of the guest rooms downstairs. Seizing the opportunity, I quickly claimed his room for myself. Zariah and Lorna didn’t seem too pleased with my decision, but I knew that if I didn’t take action, we would never be able to escape from this place.”

Xena gently takes hold of my hand, her touch sending a wave of warmth through my fingertips. With a graceful motion, she urges me to twirl, and laughter escapes my lips as I comply. The vibrant colors of the dress catch my eye, its fabric soft against my skin, and I can’t help but notice the alluring glimpse of skin it reveals. It truly is a gorgeous dress, one that will surely leave Xillon breathless when he lays eyes on me.

“Girl! Sometimes I just don’t know what it is you are thinking. Alpha Max is going to freak out! Look at all this skin you're showing off!” Xena shrieks while shaking her head.

“Whatever! I’m hardly showing off much more than you, Xena.”

As her eyes widen, she chuckles and responds, “Whatever you say, Annalise. I suppose it doesn’t really matter anyway, considering our wolves will rip apart all the dresses and we'll done mating ceremony robes once we arrive.”