Trinity of Entanglement Nine

FINLEY

She’s the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen. My heart skips a few beats, then pounds erratically as my gaze rakes over her body. Judging by what we’ve heard so far, I know she must be Annalise. She’s wearing a sports bra and running shorts that leave little to the imagination. I’ll gladly wrap those toned legs that go on for days around my hips as I pumped myself into her. Her breasts are the perfect size to fit into my large hands. Most likely about to shift and go out for a hunt. As all the girls are wearing the same attire and the guys behind them are wearing gym shorts.

Jealousy creeps in when I realize most likely one of those guys could be her boyfriend. I’d need to remedy that situation quickly. My wolf Nox growls and I ball my fist and take several heavy breaths to stay grounded.

‘I’ll rip their heads off! I swear!’

‘You’ll do nothing of the sort, Nox. We don’t even know her.’

Shaking my head to fend him off I watch as she interacts with Declan and Dante and try to keep myself in check. Her smile is enough to light up a pitch black room as she grins from ear to ear. Those mesmerizing light blue eyes shine like a beacon in the night and I’d do anything if I could touch her, just once. She’s got the cutest dimples and a button nose. I wish I could nuzzle hers with my own. Would gladly love to yank on her wavy dark brunette tresses after I pulled them from the hair tie she currently has them in.

I’m snapped out of my daydreaming when Dante calls me over to meet her. Annalise’s eyes widen and she looks dazed as our eyes meet. Needing to know what was running through her mind, I tap into her subconscious and do my best to keep my face blank of any emotions. She seems to have the same issue I’m having. Erratic heart rate and all. Must figure out who this Xillon guy is, stat. Too bad I’ll be getting a trim soon. Was merely growing it out for the hell of it, but it’s racking on my nerves. She’ll adore me one way or the other. Here’s my chance to get as close as I can without seeming like a crazy person.

The closer I get to her, the faster my heart pounds. ‘Keep it together, man.’

She better not think of doing that handshake mumbo jumbo with me.

“Finley.” Embracing her, I relish in her scent of watermelon and rain, and my eyes squeeze shut as I try to keep Nox at bay. She smells amazing and the electric charge that shoots through my body makes my cock jump. ‘She could be our mate!’

‘Tamper down, so I can think.’

“Mo ghradh (My love), you are stunning as well.”

If she didn’t know it was me tapping into her thoughts, she does now. ‘Apologize.’

“Sorry, I couldn’t help but read your thoughts.”

‘Dumb arse!’

‘Stop, so I can think clearly and maybe I won’t be such an idiot.’

She scrutinizes me as if she knows most likely I’m talking to my wolf and she would be right. “Uh… I have a boyfriend.”

She turns away, which is good, because I’m sure disappointment marred my features.

‘Damn, I knew it.’

‘She will be ours soon.’

“I have no idea what you just said. What does Mo g…?”

‘She’s bloody cute. Yeah, we must have her.’

“All in good time, love.”

‘That’s all you’re going to say!’ Nox growls and plops himself down angrily.