Chapter Twenty-Four

ZANE

“Fuck! You’re my favorite whore! Mine! Your cunt’s so fucking good!” I growl and grit my teeth as I slam into Crissy’s tight phenomenal pussy.

“I’m your whore! Yes, Zane! I’m your fucking whore!” Crissy screams, as I slap her ass cheeks hard and pinch her nipples.

I growl and nip at Crissy’s ear. She was my first lay and though I’ve had many others since her, she will always be my favorite. She lets me knot her ass, whereas the others make me wear a condom and pull out. It’s the best fucking feeling ever.

“I’m going to knot and cum inside that tight little asshole of yours!” I growl as I grip a hand full of Crissy’s hair, yank her head back and bite into her shoulder. Man, I wish I could mark her, but she’s not my fucking mate. Why does my mate have to be that fucking bitch? I’m throwing all my rage into fucking Crissy, but she loves it rough.

“Yes! Please, Zane, cum in my ass!”

“Fuck! I wish I could blast off inside your fucking pussy. It feels so fucking good wrapped around my cock!” I growl as I haul her up and ram her into the tree as I ruin her tight little cunt.

Crissy reaches back and digs her sharp fingernails into my gluts, and that action spurs me to fuck her even harder. My balls ride up, I pull out and slam my cock into her tight forbidden hole. Pumping inside her a few times before my knot swells inside her asshole and I blast my seed inside her.

Crissy is just what I needed to get my mind off of Silver. At first Janus was hindering me by making it hard to get an erection, but I pushed him into a section of my mind where his plea not to be with anyone but our mate went unheard. I meant what I told him two days ago. I sure as fuck will not, under any circumstances, allow my cock to go anywhere near that abomination.

I bring Crissy’s back up against my front and pinch her puckered nipples and I stay firmly planted inside her as I catch my breath.

“This ass is all mine, right? You don’t let anyone else cum inside it, do you?” I growl as I finger fuck her pussy. I’ve made her cum three times already. But it would be great to make her cum so her ass hole will squeeze my cock.

“My ass is only for you, Zane! Only for you!” Crissy cries out as she cums, her fluids gushing onto the ground. Her ass tenses up deliciously, and more of my seed flows inside her.

“Good girl. I don’t care who fucks that pussy, but that ass is mine. All mine.”

“Yes, Zane. Always. Just for you.”

My cock slides out of her ass, and my manly fluids gush out. I slap Crissy’s ass and pull a towel from my backpack to clean her well before doing the same to myself.

‘Hey man! Wait up and I’ll run with you!’ I mind link Jarek when I see his massive black and brown wolf Trex hauling ass just a couple of yards away from us. Furrowing my brows, I try to mind link him once again when he doesn’t stop.

I wonder if Silver went off and told them we were mates. He’s pissed at me, I suppose.

‘Janus, you wanna go for a run? See if we can catch up with Trex and Jarek.’

‘That’s not Trex dumb ass. That wolf was bigger than Trex, and it was black and white. You’ve got shit for brains. That’s what you get for being a man whore,’ Janus growls and paces back and forth in my mind. ‘Maybe you should go see what this trespasser is up to?’

“You good here. I must inspect the wolf that just went by and make sure he's not intending to cause any harm. Janus informed me it wasn't Trex, as I had assumed.” I said, handing Crissy her clothes as I moved aside to shift.