Chapter Thirty

ZANE

She’s not safe here. I need to get my Angel to the bunker, but I don’t want her to beat my ass for not giving her what she needs. Female wolf shifters are a force to be reckoned with when they are in heat, and Annalise is no exception.

“Fuck Angel, your pussy’s tight.”

Gritting my teeth, I do my best not to lose all control. Her walls pulse and pull me deeper within her depths, faster than I’d like. At this rate, I won’t last five minutes.

“Zane! Please!” she screams as she rises and flings me over onto my back. “I don’t need soft and sweet, coming from you, damn it!” She growls and starts riding my cock like a fucking jack rabbit.

Never did I think the mate bond would be so intense, but damn if my body wasn’t on fire. A silver and light blue aura omits around us, from her angelic aspect, I suppose. Stars are flashing before my very eyes and my ears are ringing. I can’t think, all I can do is feel. Zaps of electricity singe my skin anywhere her body touches mine. I’m a fucking idiot for not holding out and waiting for my mate. Nothing could ever compare to this. I need more of her body. She’s too far away.

Pulling up, I hug her to me tightly and take control, pounding my cock into her tight searing heat. She claws at my back, breaking the skin and screams in ecstasy as she plummets into a euphoric orgasm.

“More, Zane! I need more!”

Janus comes to the forefront and momentarily takes control. “Open your eyes, mate.”

‘Janus! No!’

She opens her eyes, and all movement seizes. The gold and silver in her eyes are most prominent at the moment because of Larissa and her angelic presence being at the surface.

“Mine. My mate.” Janus and Larissa say in unison.

“You will never hear this come from our mouth ever again, but we need to get you to safety, Larissa. I can’t give you what you need right now, but I will once I know you are safe. I will give you enough to sate you for the time, though. Just be patient.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Hearing that coming from my Queen makes me want to…”

‘Janus, focus, damn it!’

He gives me back control and I pound into her relentlessly until she comes undone. Then flip us over so I’m on top of her. I pump her four times hard, pull out, and spray my seed all over her belly. I push the tip of my cock inside her so she’ll get enough of my seed inside her, so she’ll be sated enough that I can get her to safety, without her going all ape shit on me again in the process.

“Larissa, we must go now.”

I feel like an absolute bastard not cleaning her up, but if I did, my efforts would have been in vain. We wouldn’t leave this room and she would demand more from me. So I pull her into my arms, with cum dripping from her belly and pussy, and sprint towards the basement stairs.

They constructed a hidden underground tunnel coming off of the shifting ceremony dungeon that leads to the bunker where we will hide Annalise for the duration of her heat. Which shouldn’t be longer than four days.

Omega’s, along with Luna Celestia and the Queen Luna Alexandra, started stocking supplies and the necessities inside the bunker a few days ago, just to be on the safe side. We hadn’t started on the food until today. Luna Celestia sent out a mind link stating that Annalise was about to go into heat.

I was lucky that I had already started my hunt before that information was sent. I knew I needed to do something drastic to earn Annalise’s trust and love. Sadly, my kill will only last a day. If even that. A female shifter in heat can pack away a sheer amount of calories. Also, you include the fact that there will be five of us hauled up in the bunker for however long her heat lasts. If it weren’t for my dad, I wouldn’t know a damn thing about anything. He has been informing me of all things shifter male related since I lost my virginity two years ago.