Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Nineteen

ANNALISE

Xillon slams my door open for the second time today, then kicks it closed. He groans with lust as he flings me down on the soft, pillowy comforter and licks his lips. 

With a roar, he sheds his clothes and says, “It’s time to get back to what we were so rudely distracted from earlier.”

I sat up and peeled my clothes off. Nibbling my bottom lip as he rips his gym shorts to shreds. The hooded gaze coming from him as he watches me fondle my folds has me wanting to come undone. His manhood strains rigidly, the tip poking out of the edge, within the confines of his black boxer briefs. Pre-cum bubbles on the surface and trickles down, coating his underwear.

“Damn sweetness! You are so sexy it hurts. I don’t know how much longer I can endure not being inside you!”

He yanks his briefs down. Then licks his lips, fisting his cock and balls, as his gaze lingers on my body.

“Then come and get me. I’ve wanted your dick inside me for so long. We have several hours to spare. So we should use our spare time, making love. Please, do this for me,” I said, crawling seductively to the edge of the bed.

With imploring, seductive eyes, I softly touch his perfectly sculpted, bare chest. Down to the strip that leads to his rigid length. Replacing his grip with my own, then licking the tip, humming in pleasure as the salty taste of his essence coats my tongue. He groans, his eyes widening, as he fists my hair. He has gone down on me and fingered me several times. But he hasn’t let me return the favor.

He grunts as his eyes roll back and close. Then his fingers tense on my scalp as I curl my lips over my teeth and slowly take him inside. Positioned one hand around his shaft, as the other cupped his balls and took him further until the tip hit my uvula. Receded for a second as my gag reflex had me coughing, then engulfed him again, swallowing to avert gagging.

His eyes once more roll back in his head. He moans as he rocks his hips. “Damn, baby, that feels so good. I won't last long. Yes! Just like that. Never thought a blow job would feel so damn good, baby! Our bond has electric shocks going straight to my balls. Oh, shit!”

He pants, pumping himself inside my mouth at a furious pace. His balls draw up inside my hand and he growls when I put pressure on his taint. He huffs and I can detect the swell in my hands as his essence forces its way up his shaft. He pulls away, his searing gaze burning into my soul. Pumping his member twice, grunting as his essence splatters onto the ground.

Pouting my lips as I watch the countless bursts of his come landing on the carpet, I glance up at him and whine, “but I wanted to taste you.”

“If you opt to, I’ll let you next time. You took me by surprise. It was my first blow job sweetness. Wasn’t sure how to handle things, and I didn’t plan on degrading you.”

Standing before him, I got on my tiptoes, brushed my lips to his and murmured, “It wouldn’t be degrading for you to release yourself in my mouth. So now you know for next time. Are you going to make love to me now?”

“Uh… Let me clean the mess I’ve made. Get yourself comfortable on the bed,” he said, twisting around and bolting towards my ensuite bathroom.

Grinning, I strut over to my nightstand and pull out the condom I snuck from Xillon’s room a week ago. One can never be too cautious and I knew this day would come. Eventually. I leaped onto my mattress, pushing the bedspread to the floor. Would be easier to clean the sheets than my turquoise down comforter. Laid down and placed the condom down on my belly. Pinched my nipples while fingering my folds and waited for him to return.

XILLON

It’s becoming harder and harder with each passing day. To keep myself from diving deep into her depths and ravishing her. My self control is quickly waning. Should clean her floor, give her some relief by making her orgasm, and then leave. Otherwise, I won’t be able to resist her.