Trinity of Entanglement Eight

ANNALISE

“Put me down,” I hissed. Xillon twirled us so my ass was no longer hanging out for all to see and set me down on the ground.

“I’m sorry,” he whispers and gives me a slight nudge, pushing me towards everyone.

“Please forgive me, alpha. Did you try mind linking me? I had disabled my mind linking abilities during training. I’m sorry, sir,” I said, baring my neck in submission.

“What’s done is done, child? All that matters is that you are here now.”

A girl, I’m guessing, is around my age, runs up to me excitedly and embraces me strongly, threatening to cut off my air supply. “I’m not related to you, but my name is Calissa. That’s my father over there. He is the head beta to the Ancient Crescent Moon Pack. My twin brother Finley should be here with your cousin’s Dante and Declan shortly. I’m so excited to have another girl to hang out with for once.” She screeches, then lets go of me with a huge grin plastered on her face.

“Calissa, give Annalise some air to breathe, child.” A tall brawny man with light auburn hair and brilliant emerald green eyes commands, and Calissa retreats to stand beside her father. He walks up to me with two women on either side of him and smiles.

“Hello, Annalise. I’m your Uncle Gabriel. Please meet my Luna Alexandria, and my mistress and Luna Davina.”

“It’s really nice to meet you all.” I clutch his wrist and give him a firm handshake, and he smiles. His Luna lent me their fingertips, which annoyed me, but I obliged. “Pardon me being so forward sir, but how could you possibly have two Luna? I’ve never heard of such a thing.”

“Davina and I grew up with each other in the palace and were always fond of each other. I gave up looking for my mate after turning thirty and she had done the same. We choose each other. Forty years later, my fated mate Alexandria materialized. We realized the reason I hadn’t found my fated mate yet was because she merely hadn’t been born yet. We all live in peace together. Davina and I have two sons together. Come.” He commands and two handsome brawny men, with dark auburn hair and blue eyes, who must be identical twins, walk up and stand next to their mother.

“Cace.” One says and holds out his hand, giving a firm handshake.

“Liam.” He says and mimics his brother.

“Alexandria and I also have two sons, who are twins, Dante and Declan. But we gave them the boot because they were up to shenanigans and I couldn’t handle them being in the same car with me after being cooped up on a plane for hours. They should arrive shortly with my beta’s son and my gamma’s two sons. For the time being, come with me and I will introduce you to everyone else.”

Gabriel embraces me, then urges me to follow him. We went throughout the space; me shaking people’s hands as he introduced each person to me. I was having a hard time figuring out who Gabriel left behind to run their pack. Because every wolf of the highest ranking was here with their families. I glance back to Xillon conversing with Jarek and Zane and wonder if they are thinking along the same lines as me. I know how to shut down my mind reading capabilities, but how can I get them to materialize again? They would be mighty handy right now.

Dad escorts my uncle and me towards his study after all the introductions have been made so we could get to know one another without other wolves infringing on our conversation. He says his pleasantries and leaves us to converse amongst ourselves.

“Forgive me sir, but who’s running your kingdom while you are away?”

He chuckles and shakes his head. “Our kingdom is vast. We have more than one alpha. There are four of us currently. I am the head alpha because of being the oldest. There once were five, but your…”