Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Content Warning ⚠️: This chapter has slight depictions of past afflictions of rape. Though it doesn’t go into great detail, it could be a trigger for someone who has been sexually assaulted in the past. Please read at your own risk.

ANNALISE

I'm overwhelmed by all of the thoughts and feelings going through me right now. Losing my virginity to the guy I know without a shadow of doubt is my mate. Or he has to be right? The electric shocks that coursed along my skin and through every cell in my body while we were making love is a sign, right? Professors have taught us about the signs in health class, since we were fifteen before turning sixteen and obtaining our wolves. Larissa and Xavier were competing to take authority so they could mark each other. Our wolves wouldn’t have that urge to mark each other if they weren’t mates, right? 

Then there is the fact that Xillon knotted me without realizing it. If we are mates, there is a high possibility of pregnancy. It’s rare for she-wolves to fall pregnant unless being knotted while in heat. But it has happened occasionally. I tried to play it off like I wasn’t concerned, but I’m seriously wigging out right now. 

I can’t go to my mom because I have to address my birth mother first. Or my supposed birth mother. The woman who left me out in the open to die. None of this makes sense to me, damn it! The mother who gave me life. Then discarded me at the border when I was a day old. Like I was a lump of raw meat that had gone bad. Then, now out of the blue she's here. Do I really want to see her face to face? Feeling of insignificance has been a constant thought all my life. I wasn't enough. There was something wrong with me. But it’s that gnawing feeling of worthlessness that has made me into one of the most ruthless, strongest pack members as a mere teenager. I've always strived for greatness, even before I ever even bonded with my wolf. I’m now much stealthier and stronger, thanks to Larissa. Rather than hate and anger towards the woman. I should be thankful, she discarded me.

I’m brought out of my musings when Xillon pulls me into the shower and vigorously starts cleansing my sex to get his seed out of me. If I weren't in such a daze by all that's going on I could most likely cum again. But that's the furthest thing from my mind.

When he’s convinced I’m cleansed well enough in my nether regions, he moves on to my hair. And starts ranting without me being able to interject. 

“Damn it! This is insane, I’m so sorry! I can’t believe that happened! I wasn’t paying attention to make sure the condom was in place, I guess! I don't fucking know what happened! Damn it! I was to caught up in the moment! Shit! Swear to the divine one above! If you are pregnant, I’ll be the best damn father anyone has ever seen! I'll treat you like the queen you are! And perpetually provide for you! I promise to take care of you and this baby if there ends up being one! Fuck!”

That was the quickest shower I have ever experienced in my life. He continued his rant until he had me cleaned from head to toe. Then pushes me out of the bathroom door, stating that he’ll be downstairs shortly. I didn’t speak. Poor guy is wigging out more than I am. I’m worried about him having a nervous breakdown or something. Doesn’t help that my dad and uncle are both alpha and will most likely rip him to pieces when they find out. Not to mention Jarek and Zane kicking his ass as well. Can’t worry about it now. I have got to get my thoughts in order to meet the woman who abandoned me when I was a freaking day old. What the hell was she thinking?!

***

Jarek greets me at the top of the stairs. “I think I understand why she left you at the border. You’ll see what I mean when you see her. Must be younger than thirty. And she’s the spitting image of you, yet with light brown eyes. She must have been very young. Mom, dad and Alpha Gabriel are down there now, speaking with her. You won’t be in this alone,” he said, embracing me.