Trinity of Entanglement Six

ZANE

“No offense, Darcy, but could you hurry with that? Annalise needs her nourishment, stat.”

“You really have some nerve talking to me that way after you just had your way with me four days ago. What? You’re through with me, after pursuing me for several months. Is it because I’m an omega? The more you pester me about getting her food together, the slower I’ll become. I don’t take kindly to assholes being up my ass.”

“You didn’t mind having me up your ass the other day, did you? Little miss, I’m saving my virginity for my mate.”

Darcy grabs a butcher knife and if I hadn’t jumped back, she would have sliced me with it. “If you don’t get the hell away from me, I swear to the moon goddess above, I’ll slice off your favorite appendage and serve it on this platter I’m preparing for one of my best friends. I’ll take it to her. Get out of my face, Zane.”

For an omega, Darcy is fierce. It’s one thing that attracted me to her. Beyond her curvy ass and voluptuous breast of course. I would go for her again, but it seems I’ve overstayed my… um… I shouldn’t have tapped that. What the hell was I thinking?

Sprinting away, I charge up the stairs. It’s been a while since Xillon accompanied Annalise to her room, and he hasn’t returned to the festivities. He better not touch a single hair on her head or I’ll kill him.

Upon reaching her room, I hear them both cry out in passion and realize I was too late. The pheromones waft through the crack underneath the door and I almost kill over. Did he seriously fuck what’s mine?! No, she wouldn’t have done that to me after the conversation we just had. No, this can’t be happening! FUCK! At least I know she’s high again and unable to hear my thoughts. I have that going for me. I’ll just wait out here for the asshole to leave and corner his ass.

“Fuck, I’m sorry, Annalise. I don’t know what came over me. Shit, I’m no better than him. I’ve never. I’m sorry.”

‘Don’t just stand there like the fucking prick you are. Get the hell away from here before I get us both in trouble. I’m going to kill that little twat!’

‘You’re not the only one, Janus.’

Sprinting down the stairs, I claw my clothes off because Janus was pushing his way through. I’ve got to get outside before I morph, or Luna Celestia will have my ass. Everyones looking at me like I’ve gone crazy, but I don’t give a shit. Thrusting the exit door open, I transform just as I get out onto the deck.

ANNALISE

I had only soaked for a couple of minutes before I heard a knock on my bedroom door. “I’ll be right there. Give me a second. I’m in the bath.”

Hurrying to rinse off, I pull the drain and cloth myself quickly and run to answer the door.

“Thank you, Darcy! Man, I’m starving my ass off. Did this happen to you when you first shifted? I feel like I can’t get enough to eat. Please, come in and keep me company. Xillon should be returning soon, but some girl time would be great.”

I take the tray from her and nod my head for her to come inside. She smiles and joins me.

“Zane just had some kind of episode and tore out of here like a bat out of hell. I think I might have overdone it with the butcher knife and told him I was going to chop off his favorite appendage.”

Thank the goddess, my desk was within reach or the dang food tray would have gone to the floor. For the second time tonight, I almost face-planted. The desk caught me this time.

“Um, forgive me. I’m all out of sorts tonight. Where did he come from, may I ask?”

“I passed him on the stairs, actually. He almost hit me. But I don’t think he noticed I was even there. I should have known better than to give in to him right. But he’s just so…”