Chapter 2

Kole's POV

"Bruh! What the fuck happened my nigga?!" Dom, yelled out as I walked out the room with a shake of my head. I can't believe that shit just happened my damn self.

"You heard what she said! Bitch tammat he nutted early! Ahhh nigga you whack as fuck that twin! Made us all look bad. Boy yo ass trim." Zay said as everyone laughed.

I can't go down bad like that. I just invited a girl to my room in the frat house, trying to show her the moves. You know, put it down on ha ass, take my time but she was something else. I can't lie I couldn't explain it, but it was different. Nothing I was prepared for.

It was like messing with a wildfire, and all and nigga came with was a small glass of water. Like nigga what the fuck.

So you know, yo boy was trying to put it down on her. Sexy milk chocolate skin, and I don't usually fuck with dark skin girls. Yet this girl though. The moment she stepped up on the porch with her home girls, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Not even close to my type. Dark meat, I never fuck with. No offense to those reading this.  I only fuck light skin girls. They're just naturally pretty and look good standing next to me. Brown skins just wasn't my thing.

But this girl walks up, hat on backwards, pretty short hair, dark skin with tattoos all over her side. Her nose piercings. I still could feel her on my neck when she kissed me. I wasn't sure how to come at her.

SHIT🥴

That thick Baltimore accent is what did it though. She was a little rough for my type, but the moment I had her in the room, I don't know...something just happened. I felt like like lik- fuckkkkk!

I guess, my dick was saying the same shit like, we wasn't ready for that my boy.  "Bruh! You know she's going to tell the whole yard about that right?" Quinton said as I walked up the short steps to get to the second floor where the living room was.

Keeping quiet as I quickly thought of a way to forget what just happened. I couldn't have this fuck up my reputation. 

Nigga what we finna say. I'm not finna go out like this hell you talm bout.

"Nah man, that's not what happened. I don't even know if I want to even really say what happened because it's not right, but," I shrugged. Yeah yeah that shit sounds good. I sat on the couch next to her other home girl.

Forgot her name, but she was already dressed for the occasion. Just panties, and socks smoking a blunt on the couch.  "So what the fuck happened then for her to storm out like that?" Dom asked as I dropped my head in shame.

Fuckkkk you want me to lie again man what the fuck. Ummmm think nigga think. "She had a smell my nigga," I said as her friend gasped with a smile.

Yeah, that was a good one. Let me keep going to make it believable. "I let her know I couldn't do nothing with her so she walked out mad as fuck, talking about I came too quick."

"Ohhh!" All my niggas said in unison as I nodded like it was unfortunate. "Not only that!" I let out, hand in the air to silence everyone. "Nigga, she had bumps, and sores, and shit. I mean, that shit was nasty bruh.

I couldn't do nothing with her. She smelled like straight raw fish nigga." "Worrrd?" Landon let out as I nodded, lying like hell. And they eating that shit up.

I couldn't let my reputation go down because I came too quickly. Fuck you talmbout. She was already on my ass the moment she laid eyes on me. I couldn't let that happen again.