Chapter 15

KELSEI'S POV

"Oueee," I let out as Kenton slowly pulled out of me, collapsing next to me on the side of the bed. Breathing heavy, bodies covered in sweat as the Silk's meeting in my bedroom played throughout my small dorm like room. I looked over at the clock on my night stand seeing it was 9 pm.

We've been at this since 7 o clock on this Tuesday night. This would be his third go round, and my 4th time coming. Nobody was home, thank God because we were louder than the music blasting. I turned to look at him, seeing his eyes were closed, hand on his dick as he laid there in silence, dark tatted chest heaving.

Dreads loose over the pillow, and face. It's been few weeks now since the first time we had sex, already in the month of October, and every time it was something different. Something new. Still not the best I ever had, but he learns quicker than most men which puts him in my top 5.

"You okay?" I asked softly as he looked at me with those low eyes, slowly smiling. "Fuck nah, every time I try and come over here. Show you what I can do, you make me out to be a bitch nigga," he complained teasingly as I laughed "One day, I'm going to catch yo freak ass off guard shawty."

"That will never happen," I smiled as we locked eyes. Naked bodies laying close next to each other as he turned on his side to face me.  "You hungry?" He asked, moving hair out of my face. "I need to smoke, and I want to eat so you riding with me?"

"Now?" I pressed as he got off the bed, flipping his locs back. I sat up quickly already thinking of the pro's and cons of stepping off the yard with him. Normally when he was in town, we kept our business to my room. Never talked about hanging out, or grabbing food. 

"Yeah shawty, come on, get this shower going baby," he let out, opening the door to my room as he stepped out. Butt naked, and all. I slowly smiled as I quickly reached for my glasses.

I followed him to the bathroom, grabbing towels, and lotions that he, and I agreed on using together a while back. He actually liked my girly lotions, didn't mind smelling like a sweet flower which I thought was funny. 

"Shawty had a nigga like damn!" He let out obnoxiously as he stepped back out the bathroom, waiting on me to walk up. Dick hanging on soft as he smirked at me.

"Damn Kelsei, you don't even realize how sexy you are, even with those granny glasses on shawty. I can't believe I got you to myself right now."

"And how do you know you have me to yourself?" I pressed as we walked into the bathroom together, smirking at each other. I sat the things down as he tied of his locs in a loose ball on his head.

Shower going as I closed, and locked the door. His low lit eyes eyed my naked body, lower lip tucked in like he was turning himself on all over again.

"You not fucking nobody else baby," he said in a low, but determined voice. I pushed my glasses up before stepping in the shower with the pink shower curtains hanging.

He came in behind me, closing the curtains and immediately slapped my asses making me laugh. "Kenton you need to stop," I laughed, still keeping my back towards him.

Both of us washing up, and each other as he lathered up my back, and washed my hair. Occasionally kissing my shoulder, or neck. I turned to face him seeing his tall, muscular body soaked as his dreads fell loose to his shoulders. 

"Why you got them fuck ass glasses on Kelsei?" He asked as my eyes lit up. "I forgot to take them off," I laughed, closing my eyes tight as he took the glasses off.

I could hear him step out before stepping back in, pulling my body close to his as we stepped closer underneath the shower head. Kissing me on the lips, feeling the water between us as we made out, slipping tongues in each other's mouths.