Chapter 17

KELSEI'S POV

"So he's going to be able to get us in?" Mia asked as she looked herself over in the mirror. It was going on 11 o clock, Saturday night and that's all anyone was ever talking about. This party. I almost backed out, but Kenton was so hard up on me not going because he didn't think I would fit in, that I felt like, I had to prove him wrong, again.

I don't think someone who is beautiful on the outside means they're beautiful on the inside as well. Which is where it really counts, but this city, this society we live in, everyone was so focused on beauty, body, perfection. So for all the women who don't think, or give a shit about looking beautiful to others, this night is for them.

One time thing for me. I wasn't going to make a habit out of this because I just didn't care to spend so much time on how I look for others. "He said he could get us in, usually he's good on his word," I shrugged, slipping on some heels. Pretty sure I was going to bust my ass once or twice in these. Mia looked back at me smiling, hands on her hips.

"Girl you look good, I can't wait until I meet this nigga because he is slick changing yo ass," she smirked as I rolled my eyes. "No one is changing me-." "You like him don't you?" "I like him as a friend, and nothing-." "Don't give me that friend bullshit, we always share niggas when one of us gets one. You have yet to offer up this nigga to me," she snapped as I sighed.

"If you want to sleep with him, you can," I let out with my hands thrown in the air. "I'm not stopping you." "Good, I hope he's cute," she said greedily as I looked at my nails I just got done. I felt my stomach do some kind of weird flip at the thought of them two having sex. I didn't have a problem with it, I just...I don't know. I definitely needed to find someone else besides Kenton.

"I still cannot get over how you look! Niggas are going to be weak when they see you!" "You think so?" I laughed as I stood up, smoothing my hair down. I wore a green bralette and a matching green maxi skirt that showed off my Brest and my curves. I flat ironed my hair so it easily fell just to my waist, with orange heels, Silver Diamond stud earrings, and yes I was wearing contacts.

I wanted to wear my glasses so bad, but I planned on getting drunk so it was no sense in having something on me that I might lose. My eyebrows were waxed, and shaped, Mia did light makeup around my eyes supposedly giving me that sultry look. I don't know what that's is but ok ma'am.

I felt myself tugging at the skirt that constantly hugging my booty. Mia wore a red dress with the back out, and her long braids pulled to the side. Pretty sure she had on no panties, but I couldn't say anything because neither did I.

She made me take a picture of my outfit and send it to her I thought about sending it to Kenton showing him I know how to work my phone but imma wait and surprise him.

 "You ready bitch? I can't wait to finally show you these fucking D boys

"You ready bitch? I can't wait to finally show you these fucking D boys. The guy I'm talking to now is like their security so he's definitely going to let us chill with him in the VIP if Kenton doesn't come through."