Chapter 35

TYREE'S POV

 "Nah uh bitch, get in the car!" I yelled at my friend Brooklyn as Jordie unlocked the doors

"Nah uh bitch, get in the car!" I yelled at my friend Brooklyn as Jordie unlocked the doors. Brooklyn slipped into the back seat as I sped off into the dark night. It was a Friday night, early October, and I was on the hunt looking for a fuck ass nigga named Graydon Davis.

Yall reading this better buckle up, and enjoy this ride because you're about to learn firsthand how to catch a cheating ass Davis boy in the act. Nigga thought I was playing with him.

"Nigga what is all of this in the seat?" Brooklyn laughed as she held up my metal bat. "You got bricks in here? You got all this shit back here. Fuck you need a belt for?"

"Girl, you already know he's crazy," Jordie said, rubbing her pregnant belly as I stopped at a red light. Mind racing, fuming. All I kept thinking about is this nigga fucking someone else other than me.

"Two years! I gave this nigga two years! Of being faithful, caring, understanding that he's now becoming this big ass music star! Nigga I dress you! I buy ya fucking clothes, I cook for you, I suck ya dick when you want it, and you can't-." "You could have kept that last one to yourself," Jordie mumbled."Whatever!" I snapped as I stepped on the gas.

"Nigga keep thinking I'm playing with him!" "I told you, you need to break up with his ass," Brooklyn said. "Did you call his sister?" "Fuck no, she a bitch too," I retorted while grabbing my phone to call Karmmoni. She was going to cover for his ass regardless.

Probably let him know I was on the way over to that hoes house. I've been watching this nigga for about a week now, fucking with the same bitch. Going to her house night after night when he was in town. Now that I know where she is, bitch it's a wrap. Simple.

"So what are you going to do?" Jordie asked. "Bang on that hoe's door, and be like bitch I came to collect my fuck nigga that you been sleeping with. Did you know he's a faggot ass nigga? Bitch come outside we not gone jump you. If you don't come outside imma grab yo fucking mama mwaaah. Girl, don't get me started too early. I might not make it over there," I said, calming myself down.

Let me introduce myself while I drive on over to the east side where the fuck ass bitches stay at. My name is Tyree. While yall reading about these other punk Davis boys, you're about to see why, and how I have to put up with my own.

I'm 22 years old, college graduate, run my own business as a Mua,fashion stylist, and personal shopper.I will have you dressed to a T honey, okay? Won't ever let you leave the house looking a mess.

I met Graydon through a friend of mine, and we sort of clicked. At first I was all like, mmm, nigga is a little too rough for me, but he would take me out to eat, call me all the time, movie nights, and wasn't afraid to be public about his sexuality.