Chapter 36

HALEY'S POV

"So you haven't heard from him since?" Nichole  asked as her, Tyree, and I sat in the living room, late Friday night

"So you haven't heard from him since?" Nichole  asked as her, Tyree, and I sat in the living room, late Friday night. A couple of months ago I met Tyree at work through Nichole.

She said we're in laws so we need to become friends, he's our MUA at our agency and he a designer like me,and just as crazy as her ass. I loved how my life was going till that night.

It's going on a week since that whole, violent incident occurred. He hasn't texted me, nor call, or came over. I haven't seen him since, and we live right next door to each other.

"I haven't." I answered, looking at my nails. It was supposed to be girl's night out, but clearly, we weren't doing any of that. Waiting on the pizza that we ordered, we sat in tattered clothes basically, bumming it out on the couch. With two of Tyree's friends on their way to my place to join in on the men bashing.

I sat in basketball shorts, that I'm just now realizing our Pharaoh's, and a shirt that had my church from back home on it. Hair was hanging freely, nowhere near done, and I felt like a fucking wreck on the inside, and looked like one on the outside.

Even after witnessing everything for myself, I still told the police I didn't know who the guys were, and I felt awful about lying.

Yet, here I am thinking I was going to get an explanation from Pharaoh, but nothing. Not even a text message to see if I'm okay. Sister Bernice, was knocked out to the point where her memory was completely gone, and the kids were too terrified to speak. They reported what they saw, but they even had their own version of the story giving the police nothing to work from.

They guys in the house said nothing, and whoever Lee's friend was ended up being shot directly in the head, walking out of his house two days later. Just the thought of Pharaoh killing someone alone, made me cringe in regret that I even entertained his crazy ass.

"Hellooooo," Tyree waved, throwing one of my pillows at me as he smirked, drink in his hand. "Bitch you stay day dreaming, why don't you just call him."

"And say what Tyree? Hmmm? You were going to let your brother rape me? I saw you pull a gun on someone?" I questioned, thinking back to how he, and I first met. I could feel tears start to come down. I should have known he was off his fucking rocker to begin with when he pulled that stunt with me.

"Honey, I told you those brothers are not to be played with. Hell, Don used to stay being caught up in some mess when we first met." "Have you spoken to him?" Nichole asked as Tyree rolled his eyes, rubbing his waves while sipping his wine. Sitting there in a small t-shirt, and even shorter shorts. "Chile no. I'm really getting tired of his fine ass, I changed my number on his ass."