Chapter 11

OSSY'S POV

"Hold up," Donny said, shaking his head in confusion. "So yall go out now?" "I mean," shrugging as I looked myself over in the mirror. Donny was laying back on my bed with Tank, and EJ sitting on the edge trying to smoke something.It was Saturday morning, and we were heading out to this game.

Nobody knew about Kole, and I. Shit, we were still a little confused on where we stand because that exact same night, we went right back to arguing, telling each other fuck it. Came at me the next day, and we tried to be civil towards each other, but we're both so controlling that we kept bumping heads.

So we ended up not speaking for the next two days, but we did text all last night if that counts. Shit, I was so lost, and clueless on how to deal with a nigga like Kole. Usually dudes just shut up, and let me take control. Yet Kole was acting like a bitch that wanted to wear the pants in the relationship.

"I don't know what we are doing right now," I concluded, turning around to look at my boys. "Nigga doesn't know how to talk to me the right way." "Oh and you talk to him like?" Tank started as I laughed, dropping my head.

"What the fuck am I supposed to say? Nigga is a straight bitch, you know that. We all know that!" I laughed. "Nah, you can't do that to that man. I don't even like him, but you got to soften up a little bit. Sometimes a man likes to feel like he's needed Ossy. Can't keep calling that dude a bitch, especially to his face." "I mean, but he is one," EJ mumbled as I smirked, grabbing my shirt off the dresser to throw it at him.

"So how am I supposed to come at him? I've been like this my whole life. I don't know how else I'm supposed to calm down, and chill. Let the nigga be the nigga. What female does that? Not me." "Every girl does that!" Donny laughed with his hands in the air.

"That's why northern niggas like southern girls because they're softer down here. They not so hard core, in ya face, nigga this, nigga that." "But, that's why niggas down here like girls up there," Tank countered, standing up for the Atlanta men. "I get turned on just hearing you talk Ossy. It's sexy as hell to see a girl handle her own."

"See!" I laughed, pointing at Tank. "He likes it, so what makes you think Kole don't like it?" "Because we in ya room with you getting ready to go to the game with you, while ya man is out doing his own thing. Not even trying to be around you, think about that shit.

Nigga gets pussy thrown in his face every day, but he steady coming after you, and you keep turning him down. Even after y'all established a relationship. You too hard for him ma, tone all that shit down and just be his girl." "I don't just want to sit there like Barbie doll with no voice-."

"You won't! I'm telling you," Donny laughed with a shake of his head. "Just be easy on that nigga. When you go to the game, sit with him and his boys. Just be his girl. That nigga will probably nut the fuck up if you even try to hold his hand when yall walk." "Ahh hell nah you bugging yo," I waved off as we all laughed.

"Aye, it's going to hit you that you like him more than you realize. Maybe you just need something to trigger you." "To what?" I questioned. "He probably realized he was feeling you when he saw you talking to me. You got to see something that he does for you to realize you like him just as much. You know? Something to make you feel some type of way."

"Aight Dr. Phil face ass," Tank cracked as I laughed. I loved these niggas. "Let me call this dummy, and see what he's trying to do." I walked out the room as I dialed Kole's number, spotting Kelsei in her bed sleep. Bitch was a hermit. Never went out nowhere, never did anything.

"Yeah?" Kole answered as I looked at my phone. "Nigga most people answer the phone by saying Hello?" I retorted. "What do you want Ossy?" He said as my eyes lit up at his bitch ass tone.