Chapter 37

MARI'S POV

"What!?" I flipped at my roommate as I stood outside her room door, arms crossed, watching her put her shoes on

"What!?" I flipped at my roommate as I stood outside her room door, arms crossed, watching her put her shoes on. "You want me to do whet Ossy?" "We are going to Kelsei's house to apologize," she said.

I just stared at my roommate who looked at herself in the mirror, checking her face. She finally changed her hair color back to natural black, letting that blonde shit go because it did nothing for her complexion.

Her thick short hair barely hitting her shoulders complimenting her skin tone, and somehow made her pretty. Shit, maybe she got her eyebrows done. I don't know, but there was something definitely different about her.

She grabbed her room keys, and walked out with her coat in hand, expecting me to follow. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to have to apologize to the girl's face," I retorted as Ossy looked back at me, slipping on her white coat with the flip of her hair. "I'm not going."

"Fine, but I'm apologizing because turns out, Kole is a fuck ass nigga after all, and we fucked with Kelsei for no reason. You were jealous because she got Kenton, and I thought I was defending my man," she shrugged. "We all dating brothers at the end of the day, and you're going to eventually run into her one of these days.

If Kenton finds out it was you that fucked with her, do you honestly think Adonis is going to fuck with you afterwards? Or the fact that you slept with Kole the night before Adonis, and the only person who knows that outside of me is Kelsei," she stated as I dropped my head in shame.

Shit. Even I couldn't deny the fact that Kelsei was the key to the Davis. Of all the girls I couldn't stand. Kelsei was the one bitch I needed on my side more than ever now. She could make, or break me at this point. She was in good with the brothers who treated her like their own sister, at least that's how Adonis puts it.

"Let me get dressed," I mumbled, walking back to my room to throw on some cute skinny sweats, and the matching hoodie from Adonis's clothing brand he came up with. Ass poking out as I put on some makeup.

My hair was wrapped up neatly in my bonnet with my band on my edges,fresh deed wave unit Ossy installed last night, and nails had a fresh coat of polish on it. I posted a selfie on my story before leaving out my room.

Itsjust.Mari

Mari