Chapter 7

SUNDAY

KOLE'S POV

"Shit," I mumbled as I rolled on my back, almost falling off the bed. I opened my eyes, looking around seeing two girls laying in the bed next to me, naked, and taking up most of the space.

I smirked before grabbing my phone to check the time. It was going on 11 o clock in the morning. Sunday. Party was wild as fuck last night. I was having a good time until a bitch punch me in my shit.

I touched my eye, still feeling tender as I slowly sat up, careful not to wake the girls up. Checking my Instagram, I saw snippets of the fight on my timeline from last night before logging on to Facebook.

So these mothafuckas really put it out there. The whole video of the fight between me, and that Ossy girl was on the internet. I clicked on it, and watched a little bit of it. Seeing she was half ass naked throwing drinks in my direction.

Only showed me briefly before going back to her because she pretty much had on nothing. No panties, nothing. Squinting my eyes, I could tell she was crying the entire time. Eyes watery as she yelled at me before I watched myself push her down to the floor.

Fuck! I wasn't trying to be that dude. I hated that I even got to that point of anger. Never put my hands on a woman in a violent way like that. Am I wrong for saying she deserved that shit though? And was lucky I didn't beat her ass?

Hell nah I'm not wrong, but I did want to fix this shit before it got worse.  So after kicking the girls out my room, I showered up, got dressed and met up with my brothers at the local park just a few blocks down from the yard.

Every Sunday I played basketball with these niggas. I wasn't about that street life, and hustle this, hustle that. I'll hustle for my fucking degree, and to become the most successful lawyer out here, but it didn't mean I couldn't vibe with niggas from the hood because that's where I grew up.

You feel me? They were my blood, and family. So if my demeanor changes while you reading, it's because I'm getting to my true self.   "What up pretty boy! I heard about yo crazy ass," Adonis said as he passed me the ball. I just laughed with a shake of my head, taking my shirt off. It was hot as fuck with the sun blazing on a Sunday early afternoon.

The backdrop of the city behind us, as cars drove by blasting music. Straight in the middle of the hood.  "Who was the girl? It happened before we got there because we were looking for you, but they said you got kicked out," zek said.

I set my stuff down on the wooden bench before bouncing the ball, taking a shot. "Shit was crazy bruh," I let out with a shake of my head. "She just came at me. I know I fucked up by saying what I said, but I wasn't expecting her to hit me in the face. That shit still hurt."

"Man yo bitch ass could never take a hit!" Adonis laughed as a black Yukon truck pulled up. At the moment it was Adonis , Ezekiel who we called Zek, Pharaoh who we called Phar sitting on the bench chilling.

Then there was Graydon who goes both ways, and the youngest at 21. We knew he was gay, ever since we were little, and personally didn't give a fuck. He wasn't over the top with that shit like most of those mothafuckas, and still fucked around with girls.

Had a boyfriend, and everything but stayed cheating on that nigga like it was nothing. Then there was Audrion who was the only other brother who went to school with me, and now Kenton, my wild ass twin brother who just pulled up.

I had another twin, who was always late to come here, but she usually went to church with our grandma. All of us together didn't share the same mama's but we all kept close, and practically grew up together.