Chapters 34

OSSY'S POV

It's been a minute since I've been in the book

It's been a minute since I've been in the book. I know yall mothafuckas probably didn't miss me. Whatever, we got a bigger problem to fuck with. I sat on the edge of my bed, looking hard at my phone. Thursday night, on the yard with my boys, Donny, Tank, and EJ.

You know, my regular niggas I stay rolling with. It was barely midnight, and we all sat here debating on what the next move was. For those who don't remember me, let me reintroduce myself because the bitch you met in the book earlier? Did some growing up, you know?

So as you know, I'm Ossy. Kole's soon to be ex bitch. Dark skin beauty with pretty dark short hair, officially hitting my shoulders. Tattoos lined up on my side and one on my arm, cute petite curvy frame. Double piercing on the nose, I let my septum close. Straight from Baltimore dummy, all day every day.

Only been in Atlanta for a few months, and let me tell you about this fuck ass, gay ass, trifling nigga having ass city. If the nigga wasn't gay? He's cheating, if he ain't cheating, he don't have no fucking job. If he don't have a job, he selling dope out his mama basement at 30 years old. If none of that fits for yo nigga out of Atlanta, then I'm sorry, but he STILL a fuck nigga in my book Yo. Real talk.

So here we are, sitting in my room, contemplating the next move. Mari was in her room for the night, running her mouth on that phone. Being loud as ever, while I occasionally looked across from me, seeing the empty space my roommate Kelsei once occupied. If I had the bitch's number I would have called to apologize. I wish I could take it back.

Mari, and I both had a sit down about that, and we both regretted ever even laying hands on Kelsei. Well I ain't touch her but I also didn't help. One, it was too easy to fuck her up because she wasn't going to fight back, and two? We did it for the wrong reasons. All that shit mixed with jealousy, and petty hating is what really got her jumped.

I had no real beef with ma, I just wanted that car name having ass cause I ain't and don't like that hoe. But I haven't seen her since. I used to ask Kole where she be at, but she don't fuck with him like that either so he never knows. The way Kenton defended her that day, came and pretty much moved her the fuck out this apartment, and away from us said a lot about their relationship.

Somewhat wished Kole would do that for me if I was ever in a situation like that, but I doubt it. "Aye, so what's the move?" Donny asked, snapping his fingers in my face to snap me back at attention. "We rolling up on this nigga or nah?" "

We need to make sure he's fucking around on her before we do anything stupid, nigga could just be working late," Tank reasoned as we all looked at him stupidly.

"Nigga you already know he's fucking around on lil ma," EJ snapped angrily. They were just as mad as me, if not more because they spent the majority of the time defending his ass when I thought he was in the wrong. Kole wouldn't have no clue because he don't fuck with my friends like that. "I never rocked with dude in the first place, but he made you happy so that was all that matters. But now shorty?" Ej retorted, looking hard as me as I nodded.