Chapter 4

Later that night

OSSY'S POV

"But, I'm not understanding why the fuck this nigga is running his mouth about me though?!" I screamed as I sat at my desk in my box sized room, looking at Instagram.

It was a Saturday night, and I was supposed to get ready to hit up my friend's house for a smoke session, but boy! Did my day turn around fast.

THIS NIGGA.

This gay pretty boy mothafucka Kole told everyone in that house that I had herpes! That I smelled like fish and that....

OUEEEEEEE!!!!

Y'all don't even know how crazy I can get. He doesn't even fucking know! "I mean, you know how guys get," Mari said as she laid on my bed, texting on her phone.

She just got back from the frat house claiming to have had a wonderful night with no complaints. According to her, Kole, or Kodeine. Whatever fuck nigga name is, told everyone in that house he couldn't have sex with me.

That's why I supposedly stormed out like I was mad. Nigga Bluffing on me like I'm some turkey, you came all on my leg without even getting a full stroke yo! Like, who lies on their dick like that?! Insecure bitches do that!

OOUEEEEE! Let me calm the fuck down.  "Look at this shit, who the fuck are these people?" Somebody took a fucking picture off my page, and had it posted everywhere saying BITCHES BE LIKE.... U AINT GOTTA WEAR A CONDOM WITH ME.

Then the picture next to my face was clearly a diseased ridden, don't even know what the fuck to call it. Had bumps, and sores all over it looking like they were ready to bust.

The picture was spreading like wildfire on Twitter, and Instagram. Like someone deliberately took the time out to take a bunch of pictures off my page, photoshop, and make memes out of it.

Who has the time to do bullshit like that? "Don't even worry about it Ossy, I'm sure it will pass," Mari waved off as I scrolled down seeing my face, and that caption again on another profile.

Reading the comments talking about, I know this girl. She's in my class. I felt my face burn in embarrassment, and my eyes water up in rage. These comments were just as bad as the pictures, if not worse. I even saw Kole commenting on a few of them.

Sheluv.Ant: Ate can't let them dark skin bitches fool you👎🏾🤦🏾‍♂️

Kodeine.dreamin: They be having the worst stank ass pussy out of all of them😷🥴

Woddie.getbandzz: nah bruh not the ones I fuck with yo ass just happened to get this bitch🤣🤮

stfu.tia: I ain't never seen nun like that😷🤢

itsonly.fendi: yall need to stop what if this girl is sitting here looking at this shit straight y'all
embarrassed this bitch Lmfaooo🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loveme_more: she did that shit to herself @itsonly.fendi🤣

Xoxo.chloe: Omg I know that girl! She's a fucking bitch like ewww wtf😂😂

Ritabeher: I'm glad this is out always talking down on folks

__.iamjazmine: @Ritabeher Wys and she do hair and makeup won't touch me🤮🤮🤮