Chapter 23

TAYLOR'S POV

"Oooo! I'm so excited!" I shrieked as we watched the movers bring the furniture into the new house

"Oooo! I'm so excited!" I shrieked as we watched the movers bring the furniture into the new house. I just moved back home to Atlanta from L.A and couldn't contain my excitement at the thought of truly being on my own at 23. Best feeling in the world. So my story is pretty interesting.

I'm sure by now you know the history between the D Boys, and I. I pretty much grew up with them, especially Kenton, Karmmani, and Kole. Their grandma was like a grandma to me, their mother was a second mom to me, and their dad? Well, that's a long story, but I remember the fall out between the boys, and their dad. Not my story to tell.

Anyway, back to me. So yeah, my name is Taylor. Back then I was that little chubby girl who always used to get into fights, stayed eating, stayed talking shit, and trying to hang with the boys. Hold up. Don't get it fucked up. Just because I grew some, doesn't mean I don't know how to fuck a bitch up. I just kept that side of myself on the low.

Unless I felt like I was being tried, only then will Big Tay from back in the day will come out of me. My best friend, my ride or die, my sister for life, Kammani Davis was the only girl to have my back. Thats all to know everything there is to know about me. Us moving in together may have been a bad idea, but we knew each other so well that problems that other friends would have while living together wouldn't be an issue for us.

She knew I liked space, I knew she liked privacy. Simple. We respect each other, and know when to back the fuck away when things get heated.  "So are you ready to see my brother?" Karmmani asked as the last mover walked out of our house. I looked at her with a smirk before rolling my eyes. "I'm serious! You haven't spoken to him since high school. Will you be okay if Kole comes?"

"Girl," waving her off as I sat down on the red couch. Boxes were everywhere in the living room. Furniture and mattresses, bed frames, and art work lined up against the wall, ready to be place. Today was going to be a long ass Sunday. "I am too old to be worried about some high school mess, it's petty," I told her as she smiled.

"Well good, because they're all supposed to be on their way soon to help us move these things," she said, looking around. We locked eyes, slowly smiling before screaming in excitement at the thought of us living together. "Okay," she started, putting her hair in a ponytail. "Let's do what we can so they can have space to move this stuff." 

So for the next hour, we pushed boxes into our rooms, Beyonce blasting from my phone as we sung along to the songs. I attempted to set up my bed in my room, but failed miserably. I wasn't good with all this fixing shit. Somehow, don't know when it happened but I became the biggest girly girl. Heels, dresses, skirts, makeup, and had to have my nails done. It was a must. Walking into the bathroom to check my face, I smiled.

Yeah, I was excited to see Kole. For the simple fact that I haven't seen him since school days. He was fine. Lord knows he was fine back then, I can only imagine what he looks like now. Kenton was cute in his own wild way, but Kole was-