Chapter 20

This book has reached 1K reads! I love you all so much that had taken the time to read my little book. I appreciate you guys so much!
💋💋💋
___________________________

Mari's POV

"Girl it is too packed out here!" Mercedes yelled as her, and my other friend Nene, and I walked arms linked together to the back woods behind the school where they were throwing a block party. Homecoming week festivities. I wasn't going to be a pregnant bum about it. I did still want to participate. Thursday night, no classes until Monday? Shit, I was down.

I went to the hospital earlier this week, and they confirmed what I already knew. I couldn't pronounce the shit, but I did have a severe case of morning sickness. Told me I was dehydrated, and needed to eat only...shit I don't remember. I know I had to start taking better care of myself since my body was going through all these changes.

I haven't spoken to Adonis since, only to tell him I went to the doctor's, and explained to him what was wrong. That was Monday. Haven't heard from the nigga since. Same day I decided to beat that bitch Kelsei's ass. We not going to even get into that though. Not my story to tell. I'm sure you read her shit, and she said what it was. I'm not going back. It happened, and best believe if given the opportunity, I would do it again. Period. Never liked her lame ass in the first place.

"Bitch look at this shit," Nene said as we looked around seeing it was so packed out here in these streets in the middle of the night. People had booths set up, tents set up where they were cooking food, the roads were shut down so people could walk the streets freely, and I mean, everybody, and they're mama was out here. This was only the first night. Shit was going to happen every night until Sunday.

So you know we were all looking fly as always. I wasn't going to let a baby growing in me stop a bitch from turning up. Okay? I had a fresh  deep wave sew in all black. Had on black leather pants, a leather pink crop top jacket that zips half way with some LV tennis shoes on. I had that shit on fr. Booty was sitting right, hips poked out, I was pulling niggas attention without even realizing it. Weave was bouncing, falling down my back with a bustdownop, decked out in the finest accessories. I looked cute. Fuck you think? All of us looked cute. "Bitch take my picture" I said as I handed Mercedes my phone. She snapped them and I posted them on instagram immediately.