Chapter 6

Mari's POV

   "Ahh this is my jam!" I hollered out, arms raised to the ceiling as I watched one of my favorite rap groups dem' D Boys perform my song She Ready

"Ahh this is my jam!" I hollered out, arms raised to the ceiling as I watched one of my favorite rap groups dem' D Boys perform my song She Ready. It was the middle of the night, at the Clubroom.

Drinks were being passed out in red cups, some niggas was going around spraying drinks in girls mouths using an old bottle of Windex, and the food from the bar was on point. This is it. This is what college life should really be about.

Surrounded by yo best bitches, drinks, clubs, sex, and good times. So whessuup?! Yall finally reached my part of the story, and just so you know, a bitch gets down. If I want to fuck, I will fuck. If I feel like fighting a hoe, best believe I will fight a hoe.

No problems telling you, I can be your best friend one minute, and turn around and talk shit about you the second you leave. I am that bitch, and was proud of it. Let's keep it 100.

You reading about me, so you're going to know about me. My name is Samaria, 22 years old. Born, and raised in Atlanta. Zone 6, Ellenwood Beeetch! What it do? 5,5 with a light pretty brown chocolate complexion, pretty slanted dark brown eyes. Long bust down blonde wig, 24 inches to be exact.

Dimples on each cheek, small waist, big booty, thick thighs, and dressed to impress. Stay popping on some gum, stay up to date on the latest shit including niggas, parties, shoes, and gossip.

I was responsible for Ossy's internet shit. I am the one who create the meme that got spread throughout Twitter and instagram. Yeah it was me, and a few other chicks that were at the house that night. Whatever. I didn't like Ossy.

She walked around like she was the shit just because she was from Baltimore. Every nigga was sweating her like she was something new to look at. Nah boo.

"Girl, we got to find a way to get with them later on," Mercedes told me as we looked up at the stage watching dem D Boys perform. So let me fill yall in on what's going on, and what's about to happen because I'm quick to put myself into situations I know will benefit me in the long run.

Right now, we are at the Clubroom for the Pretty Nasty party right? Niggas was here, girls were here, the fraternities was doing their thing with the strolls around the place. Girls were in, and out of VIP like it was nothing. Been there, done that.

They brought out Dem D Boys to come perform a few songs, and serenade a few girls. Now, they been around for a minute touring colleges, and doing homecomings, but it was just now that they were starting to appear on TV with their music videos, and travel to different places to perform around the country.

My main focus was Killa Davis. The lead nigga in the group who can sing. If Trey Songz was a straight hood nigga? He would be Killa. "Where my twin at?" Killa said into the mic, looking around as he stepped down from the stage.