Chapter 19

KELSEI'S POV

 "Homecoming weeeeek!" Someone yelled out as the crowd of students went crazy

"Homecoming weeeeek!" Someone yelled out as the crowd of students went crazy. Everyone was standing outside in front of the student center late Monday night with all the Greeks of the yard represented.

"This week we are having a party every single night on Greek Row! Yall come out, show some love!" "Aye!" Kole yelled out as he kept his arm around Ossy who was loving every bit of the attention.

"Private after party at the red house after the game! You already know what time it is beautiful ladies." I rolled my eyes as I continued to maneuver through the growing crowd with books enclosed in my arms. I could hear the whispers of people talking about me in between the announcements as I moved. "That's the girl that was with Killa at the party," someone whispered as I pushed my glasses up. "

A yo Kelsei!" A guy with dreads called out. I squinted my eyes hard as I looked at him, and his friends wondering who the hell they were in the first place before I kept moving. "A bruh, that was her at the party in the Green two piece, she was looking bad as fuck Saturday night nigga," another said as I locked eyes with one guy who was staring me down like I was naked.

I couldn't handle this much unwanted attention. I could hear the sounds of men barking as a group of guys all wearing gold boots rushed up to the crowd, tongues hanging out just as I passed by them. One in particular did a double take as he looked at me, smiling. "Aye, you was that girl at the party in the green?" He said as he stopped in front of me. I felt so short standing next to him. Tall, and wide with a purple Polo hat on, purple shirt with the gold spray painted boots.

"Yeah?" I questioned, pushing my glasses up. I was back to my basic style of wardrobe, Some gray cargo pants, white graphic tee with a gray crewneck and white Air Force ones. Nothing fancy, no name brands, none of that. Hair was straight but tossed up in a tight bun on my head. 

"Damn, I don't know how I let you slip by my sight ma," he let out, licking his lips as he looked me over. Oh fuck no. This guy had to be three times the average man's size. I just moved nervously passed him, but he grabbed my arm. "Hey we throwing something small at the house later on tonight, you should stop by. Real talk, not even on no sex shit ma. You got all the brothers wanting to see about you so I know you got a million niggas coming at you."

"I don't-." "Nah it's cool," cutting me off as I stopped myself from rolling my eyes. "Just stop by ma, you was sexy as fuck at that party baby," he continued as more of his brothers came up. "Oohh shit! This is her?! The chick that's with the D boys? Damn! You was looking good as fuck at that party shawty!" Another said as more, and more people started to surround me, completely ignoring the Greeks.

I could barely get a word in as guys started asking me questions about music, getting their own mixtapes to the D Boys, asking if I was sleeping with Killa Davis . I almost didn't even recognize the name before remembering that was Kenton's Stage name. I could barely get my phone out fast enough as I guys started reciting their numbers to me, all speaking at once.