Chapter 29

KENTON'S POV

"Aye this ya boy Killa Davis with the D Boys, and you are tuned in to the people's station, V 103," the radio let out as I turned over in my bed in annoyance. I hated hearing myself on the fucking radio. But with that going off, it only reminded me that it was time to get up, and do what the fuck I needed to do before I leave for New York tonight.

I'm not going to introduce myself because yall so far into the story that you should know who the fuck I be. You feel me? Kenton Maverick mothafuckin Davis. Only Davis that matters in this book if you ask me.

Barely opening my eyes, I looked at my girl laying next to me. Hair all over the place from the crazy sex she stay throwing at me, every time I'm with her for a night. Last night was no different. Celebrating my 24th birthday, we purposely didn't set no plans for Saturday night in terms of music.

I've traveled from club to club all week, so Saturday, I wanted to be left in peace, and in the arms of my girl by the end of the night. All that partying shit gets played out after a while. Moving her hair out of her face, I smirked seeing she opened one eye. Mouth opened, drool on the side, naked as she tucked her arms underneath the pillows, rubbing her face in the sheets with a slow yawn.

"What are you doing up Kenton?" Kelsei groaned. "And why are you just staring at me?" "I wasn't," looking at the night stand on her side, reaching over to grab her phone. "I think I left my phone at my sister's house. I haven't had it all last night." "Mmmm," was all she said as I went through her text messages.

Fuck what yall think when you reading this. Technically she wasn't my girlfriend, but I did care. I wanted to know who she's fucking, who else she's talking to, and whose ass I will eventually have to beat over her. The thought of her giving it up to another nigga always fucked with my head, but I never showed it. Bitches get caught up when they see a nigga slippin.

They either do some reckless shit like fuck around even more, or get clingy as hell. I didn't want Kelsei doing either. So I always kept how I felt about her to myself, but truth be told I was in love with her.

I fell in love with her when she went the fuck off on me in that parking lot at the school. Shit, might have been when I first met her, and she didn't know who I was, and didn't care to know.

The sex only made my feelings for her stronger, and the fact that she's into girls? Shit, we got something in common off the top! But to protect my heart, my feelings, I will never tell her. Just wanted to keep her right where she is now."What all you gotta do baby?" I asked, scrolling through messages between her, and some nigga named Rico. School related shit I see.

"I have to buy groceries, and rehearsal on the yard later on this afternoon," she yawned, turning over to look at me. I looked at her, sleepy brownish grey eyes shining bright against her brown complexion. Curly hair all over the place, coming down passed her ribs. That fucking hair. Damn. A bitch can be blind, deaf, and have one leg, but if that hair looking right? A nigga coming for it. Believe that. Loved a woman with beautiful hair.

Trust a phat ass never hurt either, but that hair is what do it for me. "I got to stop by my sister's house to find my phone, think I left it in her room. And meet up with my manager, and see what the fuck we going to do about Adonis crazy ass." "What happened with him?" "Got arrested over some fuck racist shit," I sighed, scratching my shoulder as I slowly got up, stretching.

Locs falling as I shook them freely out of my face. Only thing I had on was my gold chain. Body covered in artwork, and planning on getting some more. Sitting her phone down on my dresser, I walked out ready to greet my two dogs. My two bitches.